Chapter 12

Arabella's POV

*2 months later*

Well, today is finally the day. Today Xavier is going to clear his reputation and Xander is going to come clean that it is him who is using the girls.

"Morning baby, come on, get dressed. We are getting my reputation sorted out and if you would like. Mum and I want to introduce you to the public as my girlfriend." Xavier said whilst looking at me with a dazed expression, love clearly in his eyes. Slowly he leaned into me kissing me slowly. Our slow kiss suddenly turned into a make out session.

"Well Xavi, I wouldn't mind that one bit." I said as we pulled away for air. We once again started to make out for who knows how long. "Come on babe, we need to get ready for this, I said pulling away.

Making my way into the closet to find a dress, "Xavi, should we wear the same colours? I think it would be funny." I said when he walked into the closet. He walked towards me and held my hips from behind.

"Baby, I think we should, I'll do anything for you." He said whilst trailing kisses from my ear to my collarbone.

"I think I am going to go for this dress, so find a tie which matches babe." I said turning around and walking out of the closet back into my room.

"Belle, would this tie do?" Xavier asked me as he walked back into my room. He held up a pale blue tie.

"Yeah, Xavi, that would be perfect. Come on we need to get ready."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be flouncing around in your underwear princess."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be flouncing around in your underwear prince." I said mocking him.

"Xavier, Arabella you need to be ready in 30 minutes. The car is leaving then." Lillian said whilst knocking on my door.

30 minutes later, we were sat in the car heading to the houses of parliament. "Baby, don't be nervous, there is nothing to worry about. Were just going to clear your reputation and then we will say to the press that I have a girlfriend and have been with her for over 3 months." He said while caressing my hand and kissing my cheek.

"Were here your highnesses." The chauffeur said.

Xavier got out of the car and then offered me his hand. "Come on baby, we need to get inside." He gently pulled my hand into the building.

"Please be seated." Lillian said after we were announced.

"We have gathered you all here today to explain about my eldest child, and the heir to the throne, Xavier's reputation. He is clamed to be a man who gets pleasure out of prostitutes. However, that is false. We are here to tell you the truth to have his reputation settled. My youngest son, Prince Alexander, is the one who is getting pleasure out of these women. The only reason why Prince Xavier had taken the blame, was because he wanted to protect his younger brother. He didn't know what it would do to his reputation." Lillian started.

"The reason why I took the blame was because of my brothers young age. I didn't want him to be looked down upon as a young prince who has been having sëx at such a young age." Xavier said with a large powerful voice that echoed through the room.

"It is true, what my mother and brother are saying. I have been placing the blame on my brother for the past 3 years now. Yes, that does mean at the age of 14 I was having sëx, but I will take all the blame. Please clear my brother's reputation as he is the future king to the throne, once he marries." Xander stood up and spoke to all of the MPs and press.

"How do we believe that this is true what you are telling us?" A member of the press asked.

"Well, there is another thing we would like to tell you. Prince Xavier has something to tell you." Lillian spoke.

"Yes, we have not said anything as we wanted to keep it a secret for a while. However, I have been in a committed relationship for the past 3 months with my girlfriend." Xavier said as he pulled me up by my arm.

"Um, hello." I said with a small wave.

"We are not going to say her name as we would like to keep her identity hidden. However, once we reveal her identity, you will all understand why we are taking a long time." Xavier said whilst putting his hand on my waist.

"Thank you very much for listening and I hope my name will be cleared. And that you'll respect our privacy." He said before we walked out together.

Getting back in the car I laid my head on his shoulders. "Thank you for today baby" he said whilst laying a kiss on my forehead.

"That's okay, I am just tired and was a little bit nervous in there." I said enjoying just laying on his shoulder while he rubbed his thumb on my palm

"Baby, you did brilliantly. Don't worry about it, and when we tell them who you really are, they will completely except you." He said kissing my forehead.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry for such a short chapter. Please don't be silent. Vote. Comment.