Epilogue

Arabella's POV

*5 years later*

"Belle, my queen, wake up. Were going to Roseedge today." I heard a voice say before my neck was attacked.

"Mmh Xavi, stop." I woke up, giggling at the tickling feeling from my neck.

"Shall we go get our little monsters?" He asked, before nuzzling into my neck.

"Yeah, I bet we should." I sat up and tried to get out of bed before a pair of arms made their way around my waist. "Xavi, we need to go and get our children. Come on." I said before pecking his lips.

"Okay, only if you persuade me." He said, whilst sitting up with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

We walked into the bathroom and did our morning business as usual, together. Getting dressed I put on my lace navy blue dress. Walking out of the closet I see Xavier in his navy-blue suit, which caused me to giggle. He turned to look at me.

"Belle, why are you laughing?" he asked, striding towards me.

"Well, were matching, without even thinking of it. Can you get Aaron dressed and I'll go to Charlotte?" I asked, after I placed a long kiss on his lips.

"Of course, my baby." He gave me a soft kiss, which turned into a quick make out session. "I love you so much my queen." He gave me another chase kiss.

"Well, I love you so much Xavi, my king." I said, kissing his cheek before walking across from our room to my daughters. Aaron is now 5 and we have a daughter called Charlotte Lily Whitbeck who is now 3.

"Good morning my princess, how are you?" I asked, once I stepped inside her princess themed room.

"Mummy, mummy." She started bouncing up and down on her bed once she saw me.

"Hello, my baby, it's time we get up. Shall we get your dress on you?" I asked her. She lifted her arms up, wanting me to carry her.

"Mummy, I want your dwress." She said playing with my curled hair.

"Then I think I know the perfect dress. How about this one baby girl?" I asked her, holding up an almost replica of mine. It is the same shade of blue, and has lace, except hers has an ivory silk band around the waist.

"Yews Yews Yews!" she tried jumping on my waist, but I was holding her too tightly. Getting her into her dress, I platted her chocolate brown hair into two cute pigtails.

"Shall we go see daddy and Aaron?" I asked, picking her up once again.

"Daddy!" She shouted getting excited at the sound of Xavi.

"I heard my name being called." Xavier said laughing as he walked into the room, with Aaron trailing behind him. Xavier had dressed him in a suit which was similar to his, except he had a dark shirt and a bow tie. Xavier walked up to me, and took Charlotte out of my arms.

"Hey, my baby boy, are you okay?" I asked Aaron, crouching to his level.

"It just seems that you and daddy love Charlotte more than me." He said, before bursting into tears.

"Aaron, my baby boy, I love you so much. And I know daddy loves you so much as well. Come here baby." I engulfed him into a hug, feeling his tears on my shoulder. "Aaron, we love you so much, please don't ever forget that." I kissed his forehead.

"My son, we both do love you so much." Xavier knelt down with Charlotte still on his hip. Xavier ruffled his hair.

"Mummy, can you carry me?" Aaron asked me, giving me puppy eyes.