Pff, feelings?

Ghost sat on the sofa next to Toast. They had been watching tv and talking. Toast suddenly muted the tv and looked at Ghost.
"Uhm, Sir. I have to tell you that-"

Ghost cut him off.
"You're blushing. You're going to tell me you love me, aren't you?"

Toast was speechless, a blush stuck on his face.

"Well, here's what I think."

Ghost leaned forward, looking at Toasts lips and looking back. He then grabbed his collar, pulling him down and kissing him.
Toast pushed him onto the sofa and hovered over him as he kissed him. Ghost ran his hands through his hair, pulling him down more. Their lips moved in perfect sync and they pulled back, briefly staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Sir."

"I love you too, Johnny."

They went back in for another kiss. Toast moaned lightly as he pulled back to stare into Ghosts eyes again.

But he saw his pillow.

He raised an eyebrow, before looking at the clock on his bedside table.

6:02 am

"Wha-?" Toast was puzzled. But then it clicked. And when it did, he fell face first into his pillow and groaned.

"Why was I dreaming about kissing Sir?" He asked himself, blushing. He felt his lips, remembering how it felt in the dream. His cheeks were burning and he sighed, staring at his ceiling.

Do I love Sir?

Ghost sat at the table looking through the internet on his laptop. He had just finished eating lunch. Toast was busy reading on the sofa and all in all, the apartment was filled with silence.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Johnny." Ghost sighed.

"What Sir?"

"Your arm. Your cheek. It's my fault."

"Sir, it's fine." Toast put the book down and got up to hug him.
Ghost hugged back, blushing darkly. They pulled back and Ghost stared at Toasts lips, wondering what it would be like to kiss them. He blushed darker at the thought.

"Sir?"

"Hm?"

"Your phone is buzzing."

Ghost answered the phone.

"Hello?.. oh, hey Spooker..wait wait, you're where? What? Okay. And why have you rung me? Oh, okay. I'll be right there."

He hung up.

"Spooker wants me to meet up with him. He's in town. He wants to show me something."

"Oh, okay. Well, stay safe, Sir. Ring me if you want me to pick you up or something." Toast smiled at him, hiding his jealousy.

"Sure thing." Ghost grabbed his keys and walked out the door. "See ya, Johnny!"

Once he'd gone, Toast frowned and fell face first onto the sofa.

"Why?" He asked himself. "Why am I acting like this? Spooker is just a friend of ours. Am I.. am I jealous that Spooker is hanging out with Ghost? No, I live with Sir. But.. why? Do.. do I love Sir?" He shook it off and decided to make some tea.
He then looked at his phone, a text.

Ghost: Acachallas. Ghost. Bring equipment. Be there soon.

Toast sighed, before getting ready for another case.

Hey. Sorry I didn't update this last night. I didn't get the time to.
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Fight scene next.

I'll see you guys next time.

-Guargent