How did we get here?

Guargent stood up and brushed herself off before coughing.

"Damn cold." She groaned, adjusting her glasses. She looked around, and picked up her hammer.

"Oh goodness, sorry (Y/N). I forgot you were here."

You held your head and took her hand to stand up.

"How did y'all get into mah kitchen?" Someone asked.

They turned to see Papa Acachalla.

"Honestly, Mr. Acachalla, I have no idea." Guargent sighed, standing in front of (Y/N).

"Oh no, they're British!" He turned. "Gertrude, get mah guns!"

"Whoa Papa. No need for violence, we just want to go home!" (Y/N) smiled.

Papa took aim at them and fired. Guargent pushed (Y/N) out the way, before grabbing Guargent and running toward the door. They opened it, only to be stopped by two men.

"Uhm.." (Y/N) was about to fan.

"I'm sorry, excuse us." Guargent nudged past them and walked up the drive.

"Don't let them get away! They are the paranormal beings!" Billy shouted from the window.

"Crap." Guargent ran faster, pulling (Y/N) with her.

They were stopped by two beanie people.

"Spooker and Colon?" They said in sync.

"How do they know our names?" Spooker asked Colon.

"I'm a fan." (Y/N) smiled.

"Oh, Spooker! We have fans!" Colon grinned.

"Guys! Stop them." Ghost shouted, catching up.

They were about to take off running again, but Guargent tripped, pulling (Y/N) down with her. They laid in a pile and groaned.

Toast crouched down and pulled Guargent up while Spooker and Colon held (Y/N) up.

Ghost frowned at them.

"You dropped your hammer, purple streak." (I've been called this so many times)

"Oh." Guargent rolled her eyes, trying to break free from the grip. "Well, we will just be on our way."

"Oohh, look, she's British like you, Toast." Spooker pointed at her. "Do you like tea?"

"Yeah.." coughed Guargent. "About letting us go.."

"No. That's not how it works." Ghost sighed, pulling a salt gun out. "You two are ghosts and we, as ghost hunters, need to get rid of you."

"But we aren't ghosts!" (Y/N) said, staring at the gun. "We are humans! We just ran into a doorway and here we are."

"So you aren't from this dimension?" Ghost questioned, looking up at them.

"And they ran through a door way, Sir?"

"Hm. Bring them back for questioning." Ghost turned back to the van.

"Guys! I can't be here! I have homework to do. And I'm sure (Y/N) here does too."

"N-no. I have no homework." (Y/N) grinned.

"Don't lie." Guargent smirked at her friend.

"Yeah but.."

Guargent rolled her eyes as they were pushed into the van.

(Time skip brought to you by Ghost rolling around in glitter and Toast taking a photo of 'glitter Ghost')

"You said you went through a door and here you are?" Ghost asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much." Coughed Guargent. (It's pronounced: Guar-gent)

(Y/N) smiled at them. This was so cool! Seeing your favourite characters!

"Can I have a hug before we leave?" You asked.

"I don't see why not." Toast smiled, earning a growl from Ghost.

"But how do we get you back to your dimension?"

"Should we push them back through the door and make them fall back?" Spooker asked.

"I got it!" Ghost smiled. "We get a packet of yogurt, pour it out onto the pavement and stick two matches in. Light the matches and then dice up some grass and wood. Then, the heat should open up a portal to send you home."

Toast smiled at Ghosts adorableness and blushed.

"Is he on macaroni?" Guargent whispered to you.

"Nah. I think that's just him." (Y/N) giggled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" Guargent stood, swinging her hammer. "I normally break the fourth wall with news."

"Break the fourth wall?" Colon asked.

"You know how earlier, Spooker said that.. these two are shipped?
That's true. And that broke the fourth wall.." she tailed off. "Wait! That's probably how we got here (Y/N)! Spooker broke the fourth wall, by making a fan art of them, and here we are!"

(Y/N) gave her the what look.

"That means that we need to fix the fourth wall." Colon smiled. "Ghost! Toast! You need to kiss!"

"What?! Why us?"

"Because this shipping book is about you." (Y/N) laughed.

"And that's what my fan-art was." Spooker smiled.

"Fine.." Ghost blushed, grabbing Toast hand and standing up.

"Well, this is awkward." Toast sighed, holding Ghosts chin carefully.

You took out your phone and snapped a few photos. "These are so going to be my new phone wallpaper."

"Send me some." Guargent muttered as they both giggled.

Ghost tried not to blush more that he already was. He leaned up and kissed his partner.

Then another click went off. The two pulled back and stared at (Y/N).

"Perfect!" You squeal.

But then it happened.
A small circle portal appeared on the floor. Guargent walked over and tapped it with her hammer. It turned a blue and red portal.

"It's stable." She smiled. "That means we have to go now."

You hold out your arms. "Hugs?"

After they shared hugs, they walked to the portal.

"See you next book my birds~" Jimmy said through Ghosts mouth, his eyes flashing red. 

"Hey! That's my line!" Guargent sighed, before grabbing (Y/N) and jumping into the portal.

They landed on your bedroom floor.

"Well, that was something." Guargent smiled, opening another portal to go home.

"Yeah. It was."

"Well, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you next chapter my bird people." Guargent hugged (Y/N) before leaving.

You weren't expecting that, were you?

-Guargent.