Find the way, Ghost

"Ew! Okay, no no no." Ghost cried out, standing and backing away from Spooker.

Spooker sat in the fireplace.

"I'm going to need a bag or something." He looked down.

"Aren't you a ghost?" Colon asked.

"Part ghost, why?"

"Then use your ghost powers to do something."

"Ooh, right." Spooker laughed. He clicked his fingers and he was somewhat clean again.

Ghost sighed. "How did I come to recruit these people?" He ran a hand down his face and looked around.

The ghost tracker was beeping loudly.

"It sounds like they are close." Colon said, holding his boyfriend's hand to help him up. Only, his boyfriend didn't let go.

They looked over at Ghost.

"Come on, let's just go." He walked off.

"What's with him?" Colon asked.

"He's missing Toast. Poor guy loves him." Spooker smiled. "But we will find him!"

"And when we do, we will get them together!" Colon cheered.

"Would you guys hurry up!" Ghost shouted.

"Coming." They called back.

****
"Let's see," Maxwell looked at the sheet of paper. "He has a list of fears: emetophiba, fear of spider's, clowns, and etc, etc."

"Not good enough." Katrina looked over at Toast, who was laying unconscious in a dentist like chair. "I want to make him scared. I want to make him turn against Ghost and I want to make him suffer."

"But if it was Casket who killed you, shouldn't you be getting Casket?" Maxwell looked over at her.

She shot him a look, her eyes flashing red at him. "No. Ghost should have more control over him. I want to get him back and what is a better way to do it," she looked over at the chair. "then to target his love?"

"Pure evil." Maxwell smiled.

"I did sell my soul to the devil." She smiled.

"Scary stuff."

A figure ran in and shut the door.
"They are here." He said in a rough British accent.

"How did they get here?" Katrina demanded.

"I don't know but they found us."

Katrina was quiet for a second. "Amiee!"

"Yeah," The French girl appeared from the shadows and looked at them.

"Do you happen to know how they are here?"

"No miss."

"You're lying!"

Amiee stood back and nearly fell into the arms of the person. She then looked for a way out. But before she could find one, she was held to the wall by her throat.

"How dare you betray us!"

"What you're doing it wrong, Mr. Maxwell." She said, tears falling down her cheeks. "I can't breathe."

"I can kill you a second time!" Maxwell laughed.

"Stop for a moment." Katrina snapped, holding up her hand.

Maxwell looked at her, surprised.
"I have an idea." She smirked, looking at the man.

"Amiee will go with Mr. Crumpet over here."

"That's 'Toast'." The man corrected.

"Whatever. Then we will lure them in and kill them together." She looked to the man. "Maxy didn't break you out if prison for nothing."

"One problem."

"What?"

"I'm clearly older than him. So, how would that work."

"Just put a bit of make up on, change your voice and there you go." She smiled. She then turned to Amiee. "One last warning. If we fail, you will die and go to Hell."

Amiee nodded, before getting out of Maxwell's grip and standing beside the man.

"One last request." The man said. "If I do this, don't kill him." He pointed at the man who was laying unconscious in the chair.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because I want you to leave that to me."

I feel like these chapters are getting longer and longer.

Hello, I am here. And I have a note for you all:

I start college tomorrow. So, the updates may be slowed. Like, instead of one every day, you may get one, wait two days, get another two, wait and so on. But I will try to update as much as I can.
Thank you for all the support guys! And thanks for reading this.
There is no sadness in this chapter, I just noticed.
See you in the next chapter.

-Guargent