Save them

(FNAF reference there)

Colon ran over to Spooker.

"What do we do?" He asked.

"I don't know. Ghost is normally the one to come up with the plan!"

Colon looked at a small keyring device he had. "Well, this doesn't seem right. This dimension is only a house." He looked to Spooker, biting his lip. "And it's going to disappear within 15 minutes!"

They heard Maxwell and Katrina laughing.

"Have fun dying!" They screamed, before flying off.

"We leave via the fireplace again, right?" Spooker asked his boyfriend.

"Yeah."

The heat of the fire had now spread. It covered the whole of the back wall. A bright orange flame lit up the room.

Toast knew he needed to do something. Sweat and tears fell from his face.

He grabbed his brothers elbows, pulling him down and kneeing him in the groin. He then pushed him off of him and stood weakly.
"Colon! Spooker! Get Sir!" He shouted. "Get out of here!"

They carried Ghost on their shoulders and made for the stairs. While they did that, Gavin was busy throwing a lot of punches at Toast, who blocked most of them successfully.

"Johnny?" Ghost muttered, coming too. His head lolled around until he woke up. He found he couldn't move his body.
Paralyzed.

They got to the fire place and Spooker felt the wall behind it.

"The portal is still open. I'll go first, then Ghost, then you Colon."

"What about Toast?"

Yes, what about him?

They didn't respond. They just threw him in.

They fell onto the pavement (sidewalk) in a pile.

Ghost stared at the clouds above him. It was raining, and he could see a few people giving them strange looks. It's not every day you see someone get pushed out of a drain and lay on the path, is it?

Ghost leaned over the drain as he got feeling back in his body.

"Johnny!" He called into the drain.

Okay, I know this is short and stuff, but I had to get them out in order to move onto the next chapter. This is a really bad chapter-I'm sorry people!

Other than that: I found a song, that I would say describes Toast and Gavins relationship. I want to say this now because you'll see why in the next chapter.
The song is: "Brother-nightcore" it's the one with the girl holding the mug and it's blue. I imagine it to be Toast saying it to his brother so.

I will see you in the next chapter my lovely reader birds.. people.. things.. no? Okay, I'll go now.

-Guargent