Chapter 27

Katniss and I walked home, hand in hand. I asked Katniss how far along she was and she told me that the doctor said 3 weeks, that was 21 days which would of been on our honeymoon, I think back and realised our baby must have been conceived in district 1 or 2. We went through most of our honeymoon, without knowing she was pregnant, this was perfect.

We were starting a family, a baby, this is a dream come true for me. I unlocked the door, I scooped Katniss up

"What's all this for?" She asks laughing.

"If you're carrying my child I'm going to make sure I treat you right" I told

"But Peeta, you always do treat me right" she replies

"Well I'm going to treat you extra special then" I said pecking a kiss on her lips.

She sat down at the far edge of the couch, I rested my head on her lap, she switched on a movie, but with her free hand smoothed back my hair.

"I love you" I whispered, she leant down to me and kissed me.

I sat up straight, sitting right beside her, kissing at her neck. Katniss got up suddenly and sat on my lap, pulling herself in closer by wrapping her legs around my waist. She brought her lips crashing down on mine. One of her hands went to my shoulder, her other resting half way down my back. She pressed her lips to mine again. My fingers ran up her back twisting in her hair. I kissed her neck, her ear and her jaw. Her hands moved to the buttons on my shirt, she unbuttoned them one by one, helping (or shall I say pulling) me out of my shirt, I quickly and swiftly lifted hers over her head, I brought my lips to hers, she pressed herself closer to me, deepening the kiss, I put one hand at the small of her back keeping her close, I unhooked her bra strap with the other, she started unbuttoning the button on my pants, my fingers found hers and I helped her fumbled with the buttons, she removed my pants and my underwear.

My fingers quickly unzipped her pants, removing her underwear in the process, she brought her lips crashing down on mine, gripping my hands she slowly lowered herself onto me, a moan escaped my lips. I started to gently thrust, she brought her lips back onto mine as I slowly continued, but gradually picking up speed, she broke away for breath, "I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too" I replied, or moving one hand from her grip and putting it to the small of her back, Katniss released her other hand, putting both of them on my back.

I slowly move one hand up to the top of her back, the other on her hip

"Oh Peeta" she moaned

I press my lips to her neck

"Oh my God! Peeta!" Katniss screams, reaching her climax, squeezing my shoulders, I reach mine at the exact same time, pulling her closer and groaning. She leans against me, trying to catch her breath, I slowly lean back on the couch, Katniss still leaning against me.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" she mumbled, burying her face in my neck, I stroke her back.

"You're perfect" I whispered