You cannot change the past

Jessica wandered around her room, hesitantly. She was not sure what she should do. Maybe she was making things ever harder.

“Ahhh stop it, Jessica” She said, taking a deep breath

Robert was downstairs in the living room, sitting on the couch, his hands holding his face, his elbows leaning against his knees. He did not know what else he could do… desperation was starting to take over. If only he could change what he did.

He heard some steps from behind and, thinking it was his father or mother, spoke “You can go to sleep, it is ok” he whispered

But there was no answer, so he took a deep breath and looked back.

His eyes widened, it was Jess.

Robert quickly stood up, turning to her

“Jess…” he softly said

She looked at him, tears about to fall from her eyes. He did the same, stood in the same spot staring at her. He didn’t dare to move or do something that might make her go away again.

She finally moved quickly to him, clashing her petite body against his, her face in his chest. He instinctively, yet surprised, put his arms around her, in a tight embrace.

Her soft hands started punching him in the chest “I hate you, I hate you!”

He never let her move from his arms, his lips softly found her forehead “I love you, Jess” he whispered in a soft tone, feeling her tears soaking his shirt.

He continued caressing her, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of having her in his arms, comforting her at the same time, the best way he knew.

He kissed her cheek again “I’m so sorry, Jess.” He whispered, his hands holding her face, making her look at him “Just… give me another chance?” he asked in a whisper, almost afraid of her answer.

She glanced at him, her hands softly going to his face to caress him “I just… I miss you damn it” she snapped

He looked at her, sadly “I feel like a monster” he whispered “I just want to make you happy and all I seem to do is hurt you” he whispered, leaning to touch her forehead with his own “I miss you too, Jess, I miss you so much…” he looked down, his hands firmly, yet softly holding her body close to him

“I would never blame you for being excited for what is happening to your life, Robbie…” she finally whispered

He glanced at her “That can never excuse what I did. You’re way more important that anything else in this world. You are my world, Jess. I just… I don’t even know how I did such thing…”

She softly caressed his face “There is no need to haunt yourself over it, now. Let’s just… move on”

He looked down “I’ll never forgive myself for it Jess”

She made him look at her “Nothing can change it now… you cannot transform the past.” She half smiled “Just… make it different from the future”

He looked at her “Oh, I will” he whispered “Still, I’m so sorry baby” he hugged her, his head falling to her shoulder

She put her tiny arms around his neck, the feeling of his body finally close to hers was overwhelming.

She thought she was also being a fool, there was no need to torture him this way. She could feel how regretful he was, and she hated to see him like this as well.

“You’re no monster baby” she kissed his cheek “You’re just human”

He mumbled to her neck “Doesn’t matter. You deserve so much better. Sometimes I wonder how you’re still around, how you put up with me”

“Well… that’s a good point” she teased him, trying to cheer him up, now. She didn’t want him to torture himself over this. She was feeling so much better now, she even thought she was a fool for overreacting like she did. Maybe she wasn’t, but she wanted to put it definitely in the past.

“Right…”

She smiled “You’re so silly, Robbie. I love you. You’re all that’s better, in my eyes, there’s nothing else I could possibly want” she made him look at her “And I love all those tiny imperfections”

He showed her a small smile “Do you forgive me, baby?”

“I do” she smiled “IF…”

His eyes widened

“…you stop seducing all the females around you”

He looked at her, a raised eyebrow “But… I don’t…” he stammered, a small smile appearing on his lips “I only seduce you… baby”  

She smiled, finding him super cute. Gosh, she missed him so much “Well, judging by the time it’s been since you gave me a kiss… I’m starting…” she was interrupted by his lips landing on hers in one of the most passionate, desperate, overwhelming and breathtaking kiss both shared.

“Hmmm” Jess caressed Robert’s hair, both stepping back to fall on the couch.

Jessica looked down at Robert, laying on top of him “You know… your parents are here” she whispered, leaning down to another kiss

“Yeah” Robert mumbled “Hmmm, I think they would actually like to see…”

Jess giggled, slapping his chest “Such a nut”

He smiled at her, lovingly “Can I, at least, kiss those lips the entire night?”

“Hmmm” she travelled her hands over his attractive chest muscles “You better do that”

She leaned down to another passionate kiss, it was simply the start of a very sensual and breathtaking make out session, making both end up falling asleep on the couch, in each other’s arms.

Everything would be ok.

Their love was strong. Unbreakable.

Right?

Heeey!

What do you think?

What is to happen next?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*