Two years later

*Two years later*

“Hmmm, don’t stop, baby” She moaned loudly, her hands pulling him as close as possible, as her third orgasm in the last half an hour took her over.

Robert kept thrusting into her, deep and hard, getting closer and closer to his own release.

“Robbie” She pulled his muscled and sweaty chest to collapse on top of hers, his lips onto hers “Oh…” she sighed, more satisfied than ever “You’re such a great lover, baby”

He rolled from her and lied on the bed next as she moved to lay against his comfortable chest “Well…” He chuckled “That was something, Nic”

She smiled “I love you, I think I always did”

Robert took a deep breath and kissed her forehead.

She hoped there would be one day he would tell those three words back to her.

Yes.

Nicole.

Nicole Williams.

It had been two years ago, when she had desperately tried to talk to him, after all those incidents at the party. After long and deep apologies, she felt terribly to know she was partially the reason of his breakup with his other half.

There was no way she could forgive herself for that, but the longer she spent time with him, trying to make up for him, the deeper she fell in love with him.

They became really good friends and Robert actually liked her. They got along very well, he really liked to be with her.

So, after a few months, both started dating. What wasn’t supposed to be a very serious thing had lasted more than a year and a half, already.

Robert knew he had never felt anything like he did for Jessica Carter, but he didn’t want to be alone, neither. And that was exactly how he felt. Alone.

And when Nicole showed up, being there for him, treating him more than fine, he made sure she wouldn’t leave.

Being selfish? Maybe, but Nicole Williams knew the story far too well and still accepted him, with open arms… and open legs.

No one could blame her.

Robert Lockhart was an easy man to fall in love with. And she had a chance to be with him, she surely wouldn’t miss it.

Oh, but there was more to it.

Much more.

As the time passed by and Robert Lockhart made his name more known nationally and internationally, fame and money grew by second in his pocket. He had been considered the best player of the Premier League, best scorer of the UEFA Champions League. National Champion for Chelsea and Champion of the UEFA Champions League. Twice.

Blue blood, as people claimed him to be.

Robert Lockhart had received offers to play in some of the biggest teams in Europe, but refused. He would never leave his home, and his home was in London, next to his family.

And next to his girlfriend.

At least that’s how the world saw it

Yes.

Robert Lockhart and Nicole Williams had become one of the favorite couples of the UK. They had showed up together in many events together and gave many interviews, particularly Nicole.

Nicole Williams couldn’t pass by without her expensive shopping and fancy events. She had gotten used to her fame much better than anyone could ever expect, particularly Robert.