Chapter 6

A little girl and young boy walked by the gates of an old cemetery, the small female stopped in her path, her hand holding her brother from going on without her.

"What the hell?" The teenaged boy peered back at his sister. She stared out across the field of graves.

"So, this is the graveyard where Grave Digger began," The little girl spoke.

"Who's 'Grave Digger'?" Her brother questioned with intensity.

"The girl who died and came back, and now, she has a story to tell."

"You shouldn't talk nonsense, its going to get you nowhere." The boy stared at his sister.

"She told me not to bury mommy nor daddy here when they die." The young girl looked up at her brother as he got a call.

"Mom and dad wont die for a long time!- one sec," The boy answered the phone and shuddered before looking down at his sister.

"We wont bury them here."

"WHO TOLD YOU THESE THINGS!" The boy leaned down and held the  girl tightly by her arms, she did not flinch.

"Grave Digger told me."

"WHERE IS THIS GRAVE DIGGER?" The boy got up ready to attack.

"She's in the graveyard waiting to bury you." A cruel smile spread across the little girls face.

"Lily, stop trying to freak me out!" The boy backed away from his sister and with a shout from across the street the boy no longer lived.

"This is your news anchor Ashely Riggs with your update; this afternoon a little girl was on a stroll with her older brother, it appears a drunk driver ran off the road killing the boy. The little girl was miraculously not touched by the vehicle." The reporter turned her head away from the camera as new information came in. "I was just informed the little girls parents had just died moments before her brother was hit! The little girl is now an orphan!" The police behind scenes gathered the little girl for short, subtle questioning. "Oh there's the little girl!" The reporters rushed forward, but police caught them before going to close, only to capture the last words of the little girl.

"I am not alone. Someone is waiting for me. But first, I have to got bury my brother in the northern graveyard." The police took the little girl away and she was easily found a home for in a week, families gathered from all around to try and support the lost female.

"Last Saturday we had reported on a little girl that had lost her entire family in a matter of moments, now we find the same girl in an unknown murder. Behind me is the corpse of the lost little girl."

The crowd nearby began to scream, the reporters quickly zoomed in to find the corpse beginning to rise, a child could softly be heard, "Zombie. . . Cool." The cameras dropped and everyone began to run away, cops raised their weapons in fright.

The Grave Digger walked in from around the corner, "Come my child." Her cool skin like ice clothed in a suit, and silver hair. The girl trotted forward and held her hand.

Grave Digger took the little girl into darkness, disappearing from the material world of humans. "Grave Digger, where are you taking me?"

" To a wonderful place." She did not face the little girl, only looked forward into the dark abyss.

"OH, does it have unicorns?" The little girl began to bounce with excitement, but Grave Diggers word cut her deep until she did not want to move forward anymore.

"No, there are red flames that nip at you as you pass by like wild beasts, thorns cover the ground that you walk on. The monsters you fear live here." The little girl pulled back, but Grave Digger only insisted forward.

"Why! Why are you taking me to such a horrible place!" The little girl screamed.

"This is where I call home." Grave Digger only responded calmly.

"Then you must have no friends! Or at least they don't visit!" The little girl screamed and whined. 

"I had a friend. . . she died. . . a long time ago." Grave Diggers voice became solemn and quiet only for a moment as she spoke, she looked down before wincing back and continuing down their path.

"I want to go home, I want to see my mommy and daddy, I WANT TO SEE MY BIG BROTHER!" The little girl broke down into tears.

Grave Digger stopped and looked at the crying child, "Its all your fault, you sold their souls to the devil so you could go beyond hell."

"So I get to see everyone again in Heaven?"

"No, he sent them away and you are going beyond hell, deep into the pits of billowing fires." Grave Digger continued and forcefully pulled the girl along.

Grave Digger led the struggling body of the little girl out of the darkness and across a bridge that laid overtop magma of hell. Down into a hole and through burning screams of those accused, Grave Digger built the grave of the little girl sending her into hells eternal flames to forever burn with the crimes of murdering her family as they float in limbo on Earth.

Grave Digger returned to the surface and to Jacks grave, laying a burning rose atop the healing Earth. The only grave with blooming flowers and green grass. The grave of the eternal life of Jack. Grave Digger leaned on her shovel when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hello, are you The Grave Digger? I'm Jacks nephew." A voice from the graveyard entrance cursed The Grave Digger to stand still.