Chapter 7

The little boy stared at me until she turned around to face him, his bright blue eyes reminding of Jack.

"You knew my aunt, right?" The little boy started, but my face showed a story of horror written in ink. So, the boy restated, "You knew my aunt?"

"Do you mean, Jack?" I stepped towards the boy and lowered to his level.

"Daddy told me she was buried under that name. So, you knew her?"

"Then yeah, I knew her. She was a fun kind of person."

"She was fun..." The boy mumbled to himself before looking me in the eyes once more, "was Abigale nice?"

My face contorted into confusion.

"Jacks name was Abigale."

"Oh, our time together was quite short, but yes, she was an extremely kind person, awesome in fact." My lips curled upward while speaking of Jack as if she didn't have such a horrid ending.

The boy shot up in front of her, "You smiled!" The young boy shouted with a gleeful smile stretched across his face. "You should smile more often, it suits you!"

I snorted due to his response. "Who are you boy?"

"OH! I am Andrew, Abigale's oldest brothers son"

"How old are you, Andrew?"

"I'll be eleven in three months!"

"Your parents ever teach you not to talk to strangers? I knelt on her knees facing the tiny Andrew before her.

Andrew shrugged, "Yes, but your my aunts friend, so, you're not as much a stranger than other people."

"You still don't know me, and 'sides, we are in a graveyard. You gatta' be creeped out at least somewhat?"

"Well, you gots to be safer than the other kids I know!" I looked at the kid in astonishment.

"Kid, go home." Andrew stood silent as she stated herself. "Don't stare at me! Go home!"

"Would you like to meet Abigale's family?" Andrew tilted his head.

"No, she told me her brothers were losers." I stood up and began to walk away.

"So, yes or no?" Andrew grabbed hold of my shirt to hold me back.

"You're going to beg me if I say no?" I became annoyed yet interested in why this young man wanted me increasingly badly. The boy nodded to me, "Fine, Ill go." Andrew jumped with Joy as I agreed to go with him.

Andrew led me into a suburban neighborhood with large green yards and mansion like houses.

"This is my house!" they stopped in front of the largest house on the block, Andrew ran up to the door and ushered me inside. The insides were blinding even compared to the sun.

"DAD, BEN, JEFF! I brought home one of Abigail's friends!" Andrew cupped his hands and yelled through the small tunnel. 

Three voiced arose from up the stairwells halls, echoing with force. "Coming"

"Seriously? I thought she had no friends!"

"She was Abigail, she had to have had at least one friend."

Three men stood at the top of the stairs and stopped mid step. The let out a woah in astonishment in sync. The slowly came down the stairs not taking their eyes of me.

"You are one of Abigail's friends?" An averaged height man asked.

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked with a clear look of disgust.

"I will ignore your rudeness this once, for Abigail. I am Abigail's oldest brother Alex, you met my  son, Andrew?" He gathered Andrew into his arms before point to the shorter man and then the taller one, "This is Abigail's second oldest brother Ben, and the youngest of the brothers, Jeffrey."

"You can call me Jeff Milady. And  you are?" Jeff held out his hand and gripped my hand attempting to give a small kiss, but I pulled back quickly allowing him to kiss the tasteless air.

"I do not remember my name."

The boys stood in astonishment once again but with a slight different look upon their faces, they all took one step back. "Andrew where did you find their young lady?" Jeff questioned Andrew while staring me down to the core.

"She was laying on top of Abigail's grave." Andrew retorted happily.

"You don't know your name, AND you were laying on our sisters grave?" Ben asked with serious judgement in his eyes.

"You are very suspicious character Milady." Jeff stated while him and Ben took a step back towards me.

"When I met 'Abigail' I didn't have a name then either."

"You have been walking around nameless?" Alex looked more concerned by each passing moment.

"Well, I've been called Grave Digger, but other than that. . . yes."

"You need a name lass." Ben added with curiosity in his eyes.

"Well, I am not coming up with a name, I have survived this long without a 'proper' name." I retorted with confidence.

Andrew jumped in, "Well, when Mommy comes home we can all come up with a name for you!" Jeff and Ben agreed s Alex still seemed wary of me.

"Then lets wait for Amy." Alex stated as he pulled Andrew away from me.

Ben and Jeff took liberty into arranging a bed room for me, Ben leading the way down confusing halls, reminding me of the maze in the warehouse of Jacks despair. . .

"This is your room! Is it to your likings?" Ben stopped me and I walked in.

"Who would EVER need this much room?" I twirled around in the spacious gap. Memories of my past haunted forward, the enclosed spaces, the openness of the horror that awaited around every corner.

"Why not have this much room!" Jeff added in snapping me back into reality.

Alex came into the doorway, "I'm guessing you are not used to having this much space around you?" I nodded to him, he only snorted. "Well, shall we call your folks to let them know where you are?"

I looked him in the eyes, "I have no one to call." His eyes went to a dead pane look. "I am all alone."

"I will allow you to stay the night, bidding you a good one." Alex walked away, Ben and Jeff watched him before patting me on the shoulders, I quietly shrugged them off, I pretended to sleep as they followed down Alex's path.

A call from the front door brought everyone back together. Alex's wife was home.

"Welcome home Darling," Alex brought his wife in for an embrace.

"Amy, I would be a bit quieter we have a guest in the house." Jeff chipped into Amy's excitement.

"Oh my, where is he?" 

"No, mommy, he is actually a she, it one of Abigail's old friends!" Andrew piped up.

"That's correct, and right now she is sleeping." Ben let Amy know.

"What's her name?" Amy became interested in the topic quickly.

"She doesn't know her name, but we will hopefully figure out why in the morning." Alex wrapped an arm around Amy and he ushered everyone to bed.

"And I actually have a date to get to, so I should go." Ben piped up to beef up his record of chicks he has dated.

Jeff caught wind and became interested, "What's her name? Is she a hottie? She got a sister?"

"Her name is Amanda, its a blind date so for now I only have a name. Night yall!" Ben waved everyone off, pushing Jeff's questions off his shoulder as he left.