Chapter 9

We walked into a nearby Waffle Home where The boys were to meet the unknown girls.

"We are supposed to meet them in that seat, its been reserved for the next two hours." Ben pointed out a back seat inside the darkness.

"both of you should sit first, girls should always sit on the outside." I instructed the boys as they sit down. I sat down in the table beside them.

"Lets get some waffles while we wait!" Jeff suggested what we were all thinking.

We waved down a waited, a cute little boy who was probably not even out of highschool. "How can I help you today?" We all ordered a simple two waffles with chocolate chips and extra butter.

Within a very short while our waffles arrived at our tables. We ate happily until the bell rung from the entrance. I looked up to see a man in a black trench coat and a hat that covered his eyes, his hand was inside his jacket like he was clenching something. As he sat down I nudged Ben and Jeff.

"That man who just entered is not right."

"The man in the trench coat, all in black, spy guy hat?" Jeff asked, I nodded to him, "He is suspicious."

"I have a real bad feeling about this." I scooted over into the same seats at Ben and Jeff, leaving my food unattended.

"Well if if you do, then I do too. . . He's getting up." Jeff watched him intensively from the shadows.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN ON THE GROUND AND SHUT UP!" The man pulled out a gun and yelled to everyone, he asked for silence but I could only hear them scream in response.

I got out of the booth as Ben and Jeff got on the ground, I sat in the booth and pulled my waffles over to me.

"GD get down." Ben ushered me.

"I refuse." I picked up my utensils and began to eat.

"WOMAN GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEEES WHERE YOU BELONG!"

"Excuse me!" Ben tried to stand up for me but the cock of the gun and he apologized as he got back down, he looked at me, pleading for me to turn down. I looked away.

"I WILL SHOOT YOU BOY!"

"If you dare," my eyes shifted to the man, but my head still looking down. The man pointed the gun and with a scream of people the man shot Jeff.

"I figured you would better listen if your friend was injured." The man smirked at me.

"No." I stood from the booth. I rushed the man and shoved a fork through his heart. Gun fire rang throughout the Waffle Home.

A few hours later inside the hospital Amy and Alex rushed through the doors towards Jeff and Ben. Jeff laid unconcious in a bed.

"What the Hell happened?" Alex screamed as he rushed forward.

"Don't be harsh, we are in a hospital." Amy comforted Alex.

"Okay, Ben. . . what happened?" Alex asked as he approached.

"We were at the Waffle Home me, Jeff, and GD. She noticed a supicious character; then the man pulled out a gun, GD wouldn't get down. So the man shot Jeff in the shoulder. GD. . . yelled at him before. . . . . before she took her fork and stabbed him multiple times in the chest. Finally she left it in as she ripped his. Jaw. Off. . . She did it in seconds, I wasn't quick enough to tell her to stop."

"Hey!" Jeff shot up from the bed. Alex rushed over to his side.

"You're awake!" Laughs and sobbing quickly dispersed through the group.

"Y-yeah. No bullet can stop me!" Jeff laughed. "Wheres GD?"

"You passed out before. . . 'it' happened." Ben became solemn once again.

"What, WHAT HAPPENED TO GD?" Jeff began to squirm and he began to bleed again.

"She was arrrested, was assigned a court for Monday. . . but--" Ben cut off and Jeff knew.

"She refused it. . ." Jeff laid back down and sighed.

"She was sentenced to death." Alex added. Jeff and Ben looked at Alex with tears falling from their eyes.

"Death?" They questioned in unison. Alex was only able to nod before bring his wife into his arms.

"She knew and she accepted death." Alex looked down.

"Shes just going to allow herself to die!" Ben got up in rage.

Jeff stayed calm momentarily, "When is it? The time of death. . . I at least want to say good bye."

"BUT IT WAS JUST SELF-DEFENSE! SHE JUST MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THE CASE." Ben screamed while pacing the room.

"This was beyond just self-defense." Jeff wastched Ben as he panicked.

"I refuse to accept this!" Ben whinned.

"JUST ACCEPT IT SHE FUCKING DID!" Jeff finally yelled.

"when is she going to go?" Ben looked at Alex.

"Monday at seven thirty in the morning." Alex responded.

"I better be able to get out of here to say goodbye." Jeff whined.

"We will." Ben sat down once again.