Chapter6«Teirra»

"WAKE UP BITCH"! I Yelled To Krissy The Nxt Morning. It Was Like 8a.m. She Jumped Up Quick Saying "What's Wrong"? "Bitch Get Yo Ass Up & Tell Me What Happened Lastnight"! "Nothing Happened"! "Those Hickies On Your Neck & Breast Saying Some Different." Krissy Shook Her Head In Disappointment. I Said "It's Ok Bestfriend"! "No Teirra It's Not . This Man Is Engaged & Has A Baby On the Way"! "A bAby"?!!! "Oh Yea The Lil Bitch Melissa Which Is the Fiance Inboxed Me Lastnight & Of Course We Got Into It , but She Told Me The Great News & Then You Hit Me Up , About Your Car So I Had To Come To Your Rescue"! "Oh That's Why Your Eyes Were All Swollen When You Came Up There"? "Yep"! "I'm Sorry. I Know We Just Be Stressing You Out"! "Yea Y'all Do" I Just Shook My Head Then My Phone Started Ringing , It Was My Mom! "Hello"! "Hey Babe. You Won't Believe Who's Over Here For You"! I looked At Krissy With A Crazy Face. She Whispered "What bitch"? I Said "Who"? to My Mom, Giving Krissy the Wait Finger , but She Was Still Listening. My Mom Said "Justin! You Remember Justin Right"? I Screamed. Krissy Said "Bitch What"? "Krissy , Justin Is At My House"! Her face twisted , And She Said "Your Old Boyfriend Justin? I thought He Had One More Year". "I Guess Not Bitch , I Mean Girl" forgetting I Was Still On the Phone With My Mom. She Said "I Heard You"! "Sorry Ma'but Tell Him I'm On the Way" She Said "K" & Hung Up. I looked At Krissy & Said "Are You Coming"? "Naw Ima Stay Here & Chill Till We Hit the Club Later. You Play this Shit Smart , Cuz Chris Will Pull Up". "You're Right. Yea I Need To Go Get Him Out Of there"! "Yea Quickly. You Walking Or You Want My Keys"? "Bitch You Know I Want The Keys" And We Started Laughing. "They're In My Purse"! "Bet. Thanks Bestie" "Mhm"! I Kissed Krissy On the Jaw After I Got the Keys & Ran Out The Door.
When I Pulled Up Justin Was Standing Outside Smoking A Black. I Got Out & He Put It Out And Walked To Me & Hugged Me. I Mean Really Hugged Me. He Didn't Say "Hey" Or Anything. We Just Hugged Me For A Good 5mins. When We Pulled Away I Said "You Look Good"! "This Was My First Stop & My Mama-N-Law Took Care Of Me"! I Laughed & Said "Aw OK. So I thought You Had One More Year"? "So, You Was Keeping Up Wit Ya Man time huh"? I Rolled My Eyes & Said "Anyway" & Started Laughing. "NAw forreal I Got Out For Good Behavior". "Oohhh Ok That's Great.I Have To Keep it All the Way G' Wit You Right Now tho Justin." He Looked At Me Like He Was Ready To Just Say "Fuck that Nigga"! And When I SAid "I have A boyfriend" he Said "Fuck That Duck Ass Nigga. Where He At"? I Know This Man Oh to Well. I Said "He's Somewhere Whipping In My Hot Ass Car"! "Hot? What You Mean Hot"? "Nothing. Just Talking Crazy. When You Going To See Damion & Erick"? "Where Them Foo's at.? Damn I've Missed My Niggas Mane. Ain't Damion In St.Louis Still? I Remember Him Having To Move Before I Got Locked Up"! "You Got Out At A Perfect Time. He's Here Visiting"! "Already. They Must be At Erick Crib Then"? "Yea. I'll take You Over there"! "Bet. While I'm Over there You Need To Tell Whoever Ya Boyfriend Is Wassup."! "I'm Not Just Finna Break Up With Chris"! "Fuck Him ,  I love You Teirra"! "So Does He"! Krissy Sure Would Not Have My Back If She Was Here. She Gone Choose Justin Over Chris Anyday. "Naw No He Don't." " You Need To Fix Things With Your Babymama Before I Dump Anybody. You Gotta Let Her Know I'm HERE TO STAY! Have You Seen Your Daughter"? "Teirra You Really Worried About the Wrong Shit Babygirl"! I looked At Him Like "What the fuck"? He Said "Yea I Said That. You Get Rid Of Chris & Ima Get Babymoms Right"! "Whatever Justin. You Already Fuckin Up"! "How T'? I'm Just Tryna See Everybody. A Nigga Been Gone For 9yrs. I left The Streets When I Was 17. Bae I'm 26 Now , Not Far From the Dirty Thirty. Can I See My Niggas"? "Yea WhAtever, Come On"! I Just Felt like Justin Needed To Meet His Lil Girl. She Was One When He Went That Way & He Never Knew Much About Her Until He Got Locked Up. Hey Knew She Was Here & Around A Lil , but Not the Way He Shoulda Been.He Needs To Grow Up. He Missed The Playing Years. It's time To Get Out Here , And Be A Man. Tell All the Lil Females Who Been Missing Him , that He In A Relationship , Including Babymoma. I Don't Know This Woman Name , but Anyway, Get A Job & Spend Alone Time With His 9year Old.
I Dropped Justin Off At Erick House. I Realized Damion Truck Was Gone. "Well Erick In there. Damion Not"! "I hope My Nigga Ain't Left Yet"! "Trust Me I Doubt it" "Alright. See You Later Baby" Justin Said As He Got Out The Car! I Said "K" & Drove Off. Justin Don't Know How fucked Up He Got Me. I Know He Ain't Gone Set His Babymama Straight , And Its Real Fucked Up that We All Are His First Stop & His Child Is Not. What type Of Deadbeat Daddy Ass Shit Is That? I'm Starting To think He Didn't Mean Anything He Said In that Letter. I'm Glad I Didn't Write Back All these Years , but He Found Me tho'! I Ain't Moved , but Still He Came To Me. I Don't Know How To Feel About him , but It Ain't Where I'm Finna Dump Chris. No Way , No How !