Chapter26«Damion»

"Krissy Engaged"!  That's All that Keep Going Through My Head Right Now. I looked At Justin & Said "Come Outside Wit Me Real Quick foo"! Erick Said "Damn , It's Like That bro? I CAn't Come"? "Nigga You Eating , You Can Come If You Want to tho"! "Aight Let Me finish This Piece Of Chicken"! Justin Said "Really Nigga"? And Got Up To follow Me Outside. Erick Said "Fuck Y'all Gay Hoes"! We both flipped Him Off , And Kept Walking On Outside.
Justin Said "WAssup bro"? Smashing His Fist Against His Hand like I'm Bouta To Tell Him Some Bullshit. I Said "Nun like That Nigga". "Aw , Well What's So Important You Couldn't Say It In the House"? "Krissy Engaged"! He Was Just As Shocked As I Was , but He Was Able To Show His Emotion. I Wasn't Cuz Marissa Told Me. He Said "Engaged"? "Mane Hell Yea"! "Who told You ? She Did"? "Naw , Marissa"! He Looked Confused & Said "Marissa? Aw , Krissy Marrying Kyron the Mailman? MArissas Cousin"? "Yea Nigga"! "Daaammnnnn. This Shit Crazy"! "MAne , I'm Pissed Off"! "Nigga Who Do You Love? The Way You been Actin With Marissa , I Would think You Was Over Krissy"! "Hell Naww Nigga. Never, but I Don't Treat Her , the Way She Really , Deep Down Need To be Treated"! "You Can Change tho. You Showing Hella Love To Marissa. You Can Love A Female , Don't Think You Cant"! "Yea , I Guess You Right , but-" Erick Came Walking Out The House licking His Fingers Saying "K , What Happened"? Justin Said "Nigga Krissy Engaged"! Erick Looked At Me & Said "Word"? Then bAck At Justin & Said "To Who"? "MArissa Cousin"! Erick Looked At Me , And His Mouth Was Dropped , Then He Said "So Krissy & Marissa Finna Be In-Laws"? Me & Justin both Shook Our Heads "Yea"! "Damn , this Some Crazy Ass Love Shit" Justin Said "Mane" In Agreement & Started Laughing. I Said "this Shit Ain't Funny. I'm fucked Up About this"! Justin Said "Bro , If You Really Wanna See Her Happy, Be Happy For Her"! I Said "I Wanted To Be the One To Make Her Happy"! Justin Shrugged His Shoulders Saying "Too Late"! "Fuck You Hoe"! Erick Said "Unless You Get Her Back"! Justin Said "Hell Naw. Do You Not Know How Much Shit that Would Start? Then Damion & Marissa Gone Be Going At it , Cuz He Suppose To Not Only Love Her , but He Taking Her Cousin Fiancee & Krissy & Marissa Gone Go At it Worst & Kyron Gone Hate Her , And D'! It's Too Much"! Erick Said "Hell Yea Nigga You Right" then looked At Me & Said "Don't Do It. Just Rock With Marissa"! I Just Looked At the both Of Them & Said "Y'all Right. Ima Just Be Happy For Her , but I'ma Always Love Her". They Shook their Head In Agreement. That's WhAt My Head Was Saying Do , but My Heart Was Saying Do A Whole Nother. Jessica , Skyy & Marissa Came Walking Outside. Skyy Said "What the Fuck Y'all Out Here Talking About"? Erick Said "Yo Ass"! Everybody Started Laughing & She SAid "Y'all better Not Be. & If Y'all Was I Know Justin Better Be Out Defending Me"! He Said "You Know I Would Baby"! Kissing Her On the Lips. Erick Said "Nigga Please , You Weak" Hittin Justin Upside The Head , Then they Started Play Fightin. Skyy Said "Whoop His Ass baby"! Everyone Was Laughing. Marissa Came Over by Me Laughing & Whispered In My Ear "I like Your Friends Baby." I Said "Yea, they Aight"! We both Laughed & I Kissed her On the Forehead. Jessica , Erick Girl Said "Y'all Are Really Cute Together"! Marissa Said "Awwwww Thank You" She Smiled Saying "You're Welcome Girl"! Jessica Had A Lil Ratchet In Her too Tho'! Strippers , Just Be With The Shit. I Don't Know Why! A Group Of Girls Was Walking by & They looked At the 6 of Us & Started Laughing. Jessica Said "Excuse Me Ladies...What's Funny"? One Girl , Who Ponytail Was about 3 inches long , With White flip Flops that Look Brown On Decided to Speak. She Said "Damn , We Just Looking. We Can't Look"? She Said "If You Gone look Bitch Speak". Marissa Jumped In & Said "Y'all Ain't Just Look , Y'all Laughed Too"!  Skyy Said "Right"! I told Marissa To Be Quiet , Because She Was Still Healing , And She Didn't Need To Be fighting , but All 3 Of them Was Ready To Give these Girls The GO! The Other Girl , Just As Ugly...With A Pink Dress On & Tracks Showing Said "Y'all Must Wanna Fight"? Marissa & Skyy Said "Wassup"? I Grabbed Marissa Arm Saying "Calm Yo Ass Down"! Justin Said "I Hate Project Hoes. Muhfuckaz that Be Walking Around With Lil Ponytails & Yellow teeth & Water Off At Home Have The Most To Say. Need To Go Find A Sink & Wash that Nasty Pussy"! Me & Erick Laughed So Hard , And Erick Said "Bro You A Foo"! "I'm Serious As Fuck tho"! I Said "We Know" looking At Our Group Of Girls tryna Make Sure they Good & I Seen Everybody , but Jessica. The 3rd Girl Said "What Y'all Niggas Say"? She Was Halfway Decent , but Not All the Way. Needed To Lose That Ponytail Hanging Halfway Off Her Head. I Don't Know Exactly When Jessica Disappeared , but I Most Definitely Don't Know How She Ended Up Behind Them Girls. She Popped the First One That Was Talking Shit To Her. Everybody Mouth Dropped , but Marissa broke Free From Me & Skyy Took Off Too & They Was All fighting. Them Hoes Had No Chance. I Came Outta Shockmode & Said "Come On Y'all Let's Break this Shit Up" , Running towards the Fight. Erick Said "Naw Mane , let's Watch. Seeing My Baby Whoop these Hoes Turning A Nigga On"! Justin GrAbbed Erick Arm & Said "Nigga Bring Yo Ass On"! Erick Said "Fuck , Mane"! We Broke Up the Fight, Well We All Grabbed Our Girl , And I Was Hoping these Hoes Wouldn't Run Up , Because thats Too Much. It Was 6 of them & 3 Of Us.Them Hoes Didn't Have Nobody there , holding them back. That's How You Know They Got They Ass Beat , Because When They Got Off The Ground All they Did Was Talk Shit. They Was Calling Jessica Weak for Coming From Behind. Hell them Girls Didn't Need Nobody holding them , They Was Just TAlking. Our Girls had Us Tired. I Just Carried Marissa In the House & Erick & Justin Followed With Jessica & Skyy In their Arms. We Was Too Tired For This Shit.
Everyone Was Laughing In the House About What Just Happened. Marissa Asked Jessica "Bitch How Did You Go from Standing beside Us To Being Behind Them"? I Said "That's What I Wanna Know"! She Laughed & Said "That's For Me To know & Y'all To Never find Out"! Erick Said "My Baby A fuckin Savage" Kissing Jessica On the Neck , Then Continued To Say "Damn , I'm horny"! Everybody Hollered ,  Jessica Said "We'll fix That Situation Later"' Erick Said "bet" Cheesing Hard, Then Jessica Looked At Marissa & Said "Naw forreal , Are You Ok Girl.? I Know Your Lil Situation & You Still Healing"! She Said "A lil Pain , but I'll Be Alright"! I Said "I told Yo Lil Ass to Calm Down"! "Sorry Baby"! Jessica Said "Well thanks Y'all For Having My back"! Skyy Said "Girl , Please. I Rides For Mine." Marissa Laughed & Said "Right"! Justin Said "Aw Shit , look At Our Girls Becoming Bestfriends." Erick Said "Mane" then Started Laughing. I Said "Hell Yea" then We All Started Laughing. I Guess This How It's Supposed to Be. Me , Marissa , Erick , Jessica , Justin & Skyy! No , Krissy For Me , Or Teirra For Justin. I GUESS THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED BE.