Chapter 28«Marissa»

I Kept looking at My Knuckle. I bust My Shit On that Lil bih'! Damion Wanted To Stay & Play the Game With The Fellaz , So Skyy & Jessica Were Coming Over Instead.
*KnockOnDoor*!
I Opened It & Jessica Said "We Shoulda Just Left Together bitch" As Her & Skyy Walked In With Liquor. I Said "I Know Right , but I Wanted D' to Stay With Me After Finding Out My Cousin WAsn't Coming Home, but Hell He Don't Even Wanna Come"! Skyy Said "They Sho' All Into that Game Girl"! I Shook My Head & Said "Niggas"! We All Had A Seat & They Poured Up Liquor & Skyy looked At Me & Said "You Want Some"? "Naww I'm Good. I'm trying Not To Do too Much Until My 6weeks Are Up"! Jessica Said "Except Knock Hoes Down" then We All Started Laughing & I Said "Giirrrlll , that Shit Was Crazy"! Jessica Said "Naw forReal, Y'all Some Real Ass bitches. I Don't Know Y'all like That & Y'all Don't Know Me..Skyy We've Had Like 2 Conversations , but Marissa I'm Just Meeting You Today & Y'all Jumped In That Shit With Me"! I Said We Wasn't Finna Let You Get Jumped By Some Ghetto Ass Project Ass Hoes"! She Said "Ain't Nothing Wrong With The Projects , I'm from The Projects. It's Just the Muhfuckaz that Stay In the Projects." Skyy laughed & Said "Justin Sho Said He Hate Project Hoes", Then Started Laughing. Jessica Said "Certain Ones , Certain Ones. Let's Clear that Up" lAughing & Taking A Sip Of Her Liquor.We Laughed too & Skyy Said "Ok Girl. Our bad" Jessica Said "Its Ok Girl" lifting Up Her Cup , like She Was Saying "Cheers"! These Girls Are Hilarious. Skyy Said "So If You Stay In the Lou , Who House We In Again"? "My Cousin Kyron"! Jessica Said "The Mailman"?!? "Yeeeaaaaa , Um You Know Him"? "Girl Yes. He Stay bringing My Mail to My House. He Is Fine As fuck"! "Girl , Ew"! "Ew? Girl WhAtever. That's Your Cousin , Your Gonna Say that" She Said Waving Me Off. Skyy Said "Please Don't Forget About Erick"! I Said "YES , PLEASE"! Jessica Said , "Now that's My Husband. I'm Not Gonna Do that , but..." Then She looked At Me & Said "Since I'm In Kyron's House & He My lil boo In My Head , Can I Go look At the Size Of One Of His Shoes"? Skyy Drink Flew Out Her Mouth & I Screamed. That Shit Was So funny. She Said "I'm forReal Y'all" flipping her Tongue Up & Down. I Said "No bitch He's Engaged"Still Laughing. Skyy Was Still Tryna Catch Her Breath. Jessica Said "Engaged? To Who?" "This Girl Name Krissy. Her & Damion Use To Date Also". Both Of their faces Twisted & Skyy Said "Huh"? I Said "Small World"! "So Your Mans Ex Girlfriend Is finna Be Your Cousin-In-Law? I Shook My Head "Yes"! Jessica Said "Damn"! Skyy Said "Double Damn bitch"! Jessica Said "Krissy Who? I Work With A Krissy Jones At the Strip Club. She GottA bestfriend Name Teirra"! Marissa Said "That's The One"! Skyy Said "Wait , hold Up , Hold Up Teirra? That bitch Was fuckin With My Babydaddy. She The Reason He Got Shot"! Jessica Said " I Don't like That bitch. She Came Over A few Days Ago , And-" Skyy Cut Her Off & Said "Came Where"? I Was Just Thinking "What the FUCK , Did I Just Start"? Jessica Continued To Say "Erick House, And-" Skyy Cut Her Off Again & Said "Was Justin there"? "I'm Getting To that If You Would Let Me Finish SkyyBird, Danngggg"! Me & Skyy Laughed & She SAid "My Bad , You Can Finish Bitch" She Said "You Sure"? "Yeeessss"! "Ok , So...Where Was I"? Skyy Said "She Came To Erick House, And.."? She Moved Her Hand Around like "Come On bitch , Finish"! I Wasn't Saying Shit Else. I Already Spoke Way too Much. Jessica Said "Oh Yea & She Was Basically telling Damion & Erick that Him Getting Shot Wasn't her Fault & All that"! Skyy Said "Where Was Justin"? "Still In the Hospital"! "That bitch A MuhFuckin Lie. She Was fuckin On My Nigga & Her Nigga , but Her Nigga Pussy Cuz All he Do Is Shoot A Lil Weak Ass Gun. It Aint Even Kill My Baby. A Pussy Nigga Can't Kill A Real One"! Jessica Said "Facts Bitch , but Naw Let Me tell Y'all Why I Don't Like Teirra. I See Her At the Club All the Time , but We Never talk. I Guess Her , Damion & Erick Real Close , Cuz When She Came She Was Basically Wanting Forgiveness , but"- then She Paused & Looked At Skyy , So I looked At Skyy too. Skyy Said "What bitch? The Fuck? Let Me find Out I'm Finna Whoop Somebody Ass Again"! Jessica Said "In that Case , Nothing"! "Bitch Tell Me"! I finally Spoke & Said "Bitch Don't Tell Her"! I Wasnt With All the Tea Pouring Out Right Now , Cuz Soon It Was Finna Be Blood. Skyy Said "Don't listen To Her. If It Was The Other Around I Would tell Yall"! "Jessica Said "Be Koo' About it then. Don't Say Shit"! "I Wont"! I Knew She Was Lying & I Was Hoping Jessica Realized She Was Lying Too , but She Said "Fuck That Bitch , She Was Talking too Much Shit To Me". Skyy Said "My Bitch"! Then Started Listening. I Was Just Thinking "Damnit. Shit. Fuck. Dummy. Big Mouth Hoe. Stupid. Go bAck To the Lou" I Was thinking Everything Right Now. Jessica Continued With the Story & Said "So, She Went To The Hospital To Check On Justin & You Were there too, In the Bathroom & Asked *Who Was That* I Guess He Was talking To & Kyron Said *The Nurse*! She Was Upset About that"! Skyy Said "So it Was that bitch"?! Jessica Said "Yea , It Was That bitch" then Started Laughing! Skyy Was Not Laughing Tho'! She Pulled Out Her Phone , I Don't Know Who She Txt , but When She Was Done She Said "I'll Be Back" And Got Up To Leave. Jessica Said "No bitch , You're My Ride"! "Well Come the Fuck On"! "But You Said You WAsn't Gonna Say Anything Skyy"! "I Don't Remember that"! Jessica Smacked her Lips & Skyy Said "Come On Or Get left" & She Started Walking Out The Door. Jessica Followed & Looked Back At Me & Said "You Not Coming"? You Could tell She Was A Lil Scared. I Said "Hell Naw. Y'all Got This One"! I heard Skyy Car Crank Up & Jessica Said "Ugh it's Bouta be Some Real Shit" , And Ran Out The Door , So She Wouldn't Get left. I txt Damion & Said "Tell Justin , Skyy On the Way & Shit Ain't finna Be Pretty"! I Just Sat there Thinking "Damn Jessica talk Way too Much. Shit finna Hit the Fan With Everybody ,Cuz Jessica Is , Erick Girl & Skyy Is Justin's"! Yep , it's Bouta be Real Fuckin H E C T I C!