Chapter 24«Marissa»

I Was Dancing Around the House listening To All Kinds Of Music On the Speaker tryna Keep Myself Up While Kyron Was Gone. *Lil Mama Right There Bad , She Dropping & Shaking Ass*  I took It Way Back To Mike Jones. I Stood On the Couch Dancing My Ass Off , Until A Muhfucka Started Knocking On the Door & I fell My Ass On the Floor. I Said "Shit"! Cuz that Shit Hurted A lil Bit. I Got Off the Floor & Turned Down the Music & Said "Kyron Ain't Here"! "It's D' Girl"! I Said "Aw Shit" then Answered the Door. He Said "What You In Here Doing Hunny"? Tryna be Funny. I Said "Shut Up. I'm listening To Music & Fell On My Ass when You Knocked"! "How You Do that"? I Laughed & Said "Standing My Bigass On the Couch"! "Now You Know You too Grown , to Be Actin Like A Kid When You're Here By Yourself" then We Started Laughing & I Said "Fuck You"! "Bet. When You Get Better , Cuz I Sho' Miss that Pussy"! "You Aint Been tryna Get Krissy Pussy Since We Been Here"? He Waved Me Off With His Hand & Walked off Saying "See You On that Petty Shit"! "I'm Just Saying. I Don't trust Shit. You Can't Say You Ain't Fuck the Time You Came Without Me , Or this Time"! "Yea , I Fucked Her Once LastTime , but I Aint Did Shit This Time. I Got Way More Respect For You Then That Mane"! "K"! Damion Just Walked Out the House. I Pissed Him Off , but Shit It Is What It Is! I Started The Music Back Up , And Played "Fuckboy"- by Trina! I Was Getting back Turnt , Then Got Bored , So I Called Kyron.
"Hello"? "How Did Everything Go"? "Good. She Is Officially Your Cousin-N-Law"! "I'm Happy For You Couss"! "Y'all Gotta Start Getting Along Now , Marissa"! "Y'all Just Got Engaged! Be Sure That's She's Over D' And That He Ain't fuckin With Her Nomore Either". "Damion told Me Not To Say Nothing , but I Believe it Was Innocent. He Was Over Here When I Came & He Was Telling Me It Wasn't Nothing like That. He Wasn't here Long , but I Believe He Ended It With Krissy For Good"! "Believe"? "I Was Outside When They Talked , And He Came Out Quick. I think He Ended It For Good With Her , but Aye Let Me Call You Back! She Coming Out The House. We Finna Go Out to Eat , To Celebrate"! "Aw You In the Car"? "Yep. I love You Couss & I'll Call You When I'm On My Way Home"! "Ok , I Love You Too. Have Fun"! I Was Feeling like Shit When We Got Off The Phone. Damn , Damion Ended things With Krissy , And I Just talked Shit About Him Still Fuckin With Her. I Called Him Back! He fwd The Call , but Txt Me And Said "What"? "Can You Come Back"? "For What"? "I Apologize For What I SAid." "You Good"! "Come Back Please"! He Never txt Back. I Just Started Watching OITNB On Netflix.
I Didn't Realize I Had Fell Asleep. I Woke Up To My Phone Ringing & beating On the Door. I Jumped off The Couch & Looked At My Phone. Damion Was Calling. I figured That Was Him At The Door & I Answered it. He Said "What the Fuck You Doing"? "I Was Sleep. You beating On the Door , Woke Me Up"! "How You Gone tell Me To Come Back & You fell Asleep"? "You Was Taking Forever"! "It's Been 15minutes Marissa"! "Damn. It Feels like I Was Sleeping Longer Than that"! "Well You Wasn't. I'm Back, Wassup?" "Sorry For Everything I Said Earlier. I Didn't Mean It. I Know You're trying To Do Better" I Said Sucking On His Fingers. He Pulled Away Saying "Chill Out. We Can't Have Sex Right Now , So You Can't Be Doing that"! I lAughed & Said "Ok"! He Squeezed My Ass & Said "I Love You Girl. I'm tryna Do Better Forreal"! "I Know You Are. I trust ThAt You Will Baby"! We Kissed , Then He Said "I'm Finna Go Back To My Nigga House , You Wanna Come With Me? You look Bored Here By Yourself. Where Mr.Mailman"? I Laughed & Said "Baby Stop. Him & Krissy Went On A Date. They Just Got Engaged"! "Engaged"? "Yes. Is That A Problem With You"? "Naw, Not At All. I Just Know She Was Upset When I left , So This Was Quick"."Kyron Really Loves Her"! He Said "I See that"! "Let Me Go Put On My Shoes Real Quick , So I Can Meet Your Friends"! "Ok"!
We Pulled Up to His Friend Erick House & When We Went In Smoke Filled the Air. It Was two boys & two Girls Sitting In there. I looked At Damion & Said "Aw , baby You Didn't Wanna Be Alone? Everyone All boo'd Up"! He Laughed & Said "it Wasn't That. I'm Good , I Just Figured You Was Bored Dancing On Couches & Shit"! I Laughed & Said "Whatever"! Erick Said "Y'all Letting All the Smoke Out. Come In & Close The Door. Damion Said "My Bad Nigga , And We WAlked the Rest Of the Way In & Closed The Door. Damion Introduced Me To Everybody. He Said "Y'all this Marissa , Marissa this My Bigbro Erick...This His Crib. Then it's Justin , Skyy , And Jessica. Skyy Is Justin Babymoma & Jessica Is Erick New Lil friend". I Said "Hi Everybody". Everyone Said "Hey Marissa" Well the Girls Said Hey. The Guys Said "Sup"? Jessica Said "Are You from Here"? "No , I'm from St.Louis"! "Oh Cool , What Part"? "East"! "Already , My Dad Stays In East St.Louis"! I Said "Aw Ok"! Justin Said "Bout Time We Meet You." I lAughed & Said "Damion Stay Leaving Me In St.Louis When He Come Down Here. He Had A few Run Ins With My Cousin Kyron & After I found Out They Knew Of Eachother,  I had To Come the Next time He Came"! Justin Shook His Head Up & Down Like "Oh Okaee"! I Sat Down At the Kitchen table & felt Myself Catching Straight Contact. Erick Looked At Me & Said "You Smoke"? "Naw , Not At the Moment. I Don't feel Right Doing Too Much Of Nothing till I Know I've Healed All the Way"! Skyy Said "Healed from WhAt"? I Looked At D' And He Looked At Me. Skyy Said "If You Don't Wanna Talk About it, It's Ok"! I Said "No , It's Ok. I Had A Miscarriage"! The Jessica Girl , Said "Omg How"? Erick Tapped Her Leg & Said "Chill With The Questions"! She Looked At Me & Said "Oh , Sorry"! "It's Ok"! I Sat there & Started thinking About My Baby Again. I Stayed thinking About him. I Wanted To Meet Him Badly. I Was Just Sitting At The Table Getting High , by the Smoke!