Chapter23«Krissy»

Teirra Bitch Ass had Me Fucked Up. I Wanted To Txt Her & Tell Her Not To bring Her Ugly Ass Back Over Here , but This Is Normal For Us. I Wanted to Kick Her Ass Out Too , but Back When I Was Staying With Her & Her Folks No Matter How Many Times We Got Into It She Never Threatened To Put Me Out , Or Have Her Parents Put Me Out. & I Do Mean Never. That's How I know She Has Always Been A Real Ass Bitch , Because She Knew If They Put Me Out , I Wouldn't Have Any Place To Stay.
*KnockOnDoor*
Well , Teirra Got A Key. I Said "Who Is It"? "Kyron"! My Stomach Had Got the Butterflies. I Opened the Door & We Just Stared At Eachother Until He Finally Said "You Gone Let Me In"? I Moved Out The Way & He Came In & I Shut The Door Behind Me. I Was Nervous. LastTime I Seen this Man I Was Fighting His Cousin In His House & Going Off On Her & Damion , About Damion!😕 & Kyron & Me Suppose to Have A Thing ! He Was Sitting Down Just Looking At Me. I Said "Kyron I'm So Sorry About Everything that Happened"! He Was So Calm. He Said "Krissy You Used Me." "No I-" "Yes You Did. You hit Me Up Actin like You Really Wanted To See Me , but You Knew My Cousin Was In town & You Really Came To Fuck My House Up & You Were Crying To Damion In My Face. I thought You Were Over That After He Had You In the Hospital , but I Guess I Was Wrong. You Just Needed A Cuddle Buddy"! "No Kyron , That Is Not True. I Really Like You , but It's Like My Mind Saying "Kyron" & My Heart Saying "Damion"! "Krissy , How Can You Really Be So Stupid? When He Moved To St.Louis You Were Forgotten.You Were Dead To Him. I Mean Yea He Visited Every Once In A While , but Why When You First Got This Apartment ,  He Didn't Come Back then ? And He Still Ain't Moved Back. He Loves Marissa & I Love You & You Don't See that! I've Been Bringing You Your Mail tryna Get Your Attention For A Long Time Now & You Don't Acknowledge That. Your Ignoring My Love For You , For Someone Who Is Doing The Same Thing You're Doing to Me For Someone Else's Love." I Couldn't take Nomore. I Jumped Up Saying "Shut the Fuck Up Kyron!! I Hate You, Get Out"! He Didn't Say Another Word. He Stood Up , Got A Piece Of Paper Out His Pocket that Was folded Up , And Handed it To Me , Then WAlked To the Door. When He Opened it , there Was Damion! Kyron Said "Really"? Damion Said "Its Not like That. I Already Got Enough Going On, Please Don't Go Telling Marissa You Seen Me Here. I'm Just Here To Talk. I Know You Care About Krissy"! He Looked Back At Me & Said "Yea , Well She Don't See it , Nor Feel the Same" then Turned Around Passing Damion & Leaving. Damion Walked In & Closed The Door. He Said "Krissy , We Need To Talk"! I Said "D' What's Going On? What Happened With Us"? "Krissy I Moved. That's What Happened. We Were Almost 9 hrs Apart , And I'm Wrong..I'm So Wrong For Still trying To Have You Tied Down When I Was In the Lou Fuckin Other bitches & Just Not Really Worried About You like That." My Eyes Began to Water. He Kept Talking. "I Appreciate You So Much For Really Waiting On Me the Way You Did , but Honestly I thought You Were Doing You too. I'm So Sorry For Getting With Marissa & Getting Her Pregnant , And Yes She Really Was Pregnant...5 months , but Had A Car Accident , Because Of Me...She Was Mad At Me. Everything Going On Is , Because Of Me. Krissy I love You So Much , but You Deserve Better. Kyron Might be the Mailman , but He Care About You. I Can See It In His Eyes. Back A few Months Ago , I Wouldn't Convince You To Move On , but I Finally Realized I Ain't Shit. I Don't Need To Be With Marissa Either. I Need To Just Get Myself Together , but Me & Marissa Bond Will Forever Stick , Because She Was Once Pregnant With My Son"! Tears Kept falling. It felt Like As He Spoke Every Word , he Stabbed My Heart While Doing It. He Tried To Wipe My Tears , but I Slapped His Hand Down & Said "Damion , I Hate You" , Very Calmly & Continued To Say "You Do Not Love , Or Care About Me. You Have broken Me. I Don't Have Anything Else To Say To You Ever Again In My Life"! He Said "Krissy-" & I Cut Him Off & Said "Please , Get Out"! My Voice Cracked When I Said it. He Stood there Looking At Me For A Minute , because He Saw The Hurt On My Face & He Was Feeling Like Shit I'm Sure! He turned To Go To the Door & When He Opened it & Stepped Outside , He Looked Back & Said "I Really Do Love You Krissy"! I WAlked Up & Slammed the Door Shut. I Stood there Heart Hurting , Eyes Filled With Tears. I Was Shaking &Just tryna Figure Out Where I Went Wrong. Besides Being A Dancer , I Was Doing Everything Right. Where the Fuck Did I Go Wrong? I Remembered the Piece Of Paper Kyron Had Gave Me. I took It Out My Pocket. I figured It Was Another Drawing. I Opened It & It Was Just That. A Drawing Of Me & him Getting Married. I Started Crying hArder. Kyron Really loves Me. I've been Waisting Too Much time. I GrAbbed My Phone & Called Him. It Rung & Went To Voicemail. I through the Phone , And the Letter & Was Just Boohin like A Baby.
*KnockOnDoor*
"Go Away"!! They knocked Again. I Said "I Said Go the Fuck Away"!! They Knocked A Third Time & I Got Up & Answered the Door Saying "Did You Not-" & Got Quiet When I Saw It Was Kyron. He Wiped the Tears & Said "Did You Call"? & I Just Started Kissing Him! I Said "I'm Sorry. I'm So So Sorry. I Love You Kyron , I Wanna Be With You. Please Just Don't Ever Hurt Me Or Change On Me"! He Put His Finger Over My Mouth & Said "Sshhh.! We're Good Krissy. We're Gonna Forever Be Good. I Just Need You to Believe I Really Love You , Because I Do Mane"! I Smiled & Said "How Did You Make It Back So Quick"? "I Never Left"! I Started Crying Again & Said "Awwwww baby"! & He kissed My Forehead & Hugged Me So Tight. The Same Heart That Damion Just Stabbed , Kyron Healed It All the Way Up. I Didn't Deserve Him , but I Am Gonna Be the Best Girlfriend I Can Be. We Stopped Hugging & I Said "Sorry the Letter On the Floor. I threw that & My Phone When You Didn't Answer Yours". He Laughed & I Went & Picked Up the Drawing & Said "So What Does this Picture Mean Exactly"? 🤔 He Got Down On One Knee , And My Heart Stopped. I Said "Kyron What Are You Doing"? He Said "You Asked Me What The Picture Meant Didn't You"? I Just Looked At Him, As He Grabbed A Ring Out Of His Pocket. He Opened it & It Was A 2carat Diamond Ring. Beautiful. I Said "OMG"! He Said "Krissy Monae Jones , Will You Marry Me"? "Yes , Yes , YES"!! I Was Screaming & Jumping Up & Down. I'm finna Be Related to The Girl Who Was Pregnant By My Lover. This Is Some bullshit , but We Gotta Learn to Deal With Eachother.I Love Kyron & I Didn't Realize How Much Until I Opened thAt Door & He Was Back Infront Of Me. He Never Even Left. That's Love & I'm Gonna Love This Man back With All Of Me. I's MARRIED NOW! *ShugVoice*(TheColorPurple) Naw , I'm Playing , but IM ENGAGED BITCH !!!