Chapter 10(Damion)

I Couldn't Believe Myself. What I Did To Krissy , I Couldn't Stop Thinking About It. I Couldn't Stop Thinking About Everything I told Marissa! I Was Just Sitting Here Not Believing I Did Any Of That. Krissy Went Crazy & I Don't Know Where She At Or What She Doing. I fought That Nigga Kyron Again Outside & After That We Both Left & I Came Back To St.Louis! I love Krissy , but I Love My Child Even More. I Didn't Mean to Hurt Her , But I Had To Say Those Things. I Almost Lost Marissa & DJ Too , but I Was Quick On My Feet , Tryna Save My Ass. Feeling My Baby Kick , Made Me Care So Much More About Marissa Also. She's Carrying My Baby. I love Kids & Mine Gone Most Definitely Be Straight. Marissa Was Spending A Night At My Mama House Tonight. Even Tho I'm Just Getting Back.. Marissa & Momz Real Close & their Bond Is Stronger Than Me & Marissa's Ima Fix That tho! Damn Krissy Face Just Kept Flashing In My Mind. I Laid Back On the Couch & Just Sat there. Erick Been Calling Me. I been Around Marissa So I haven't Been Able To Answer. He Was Calling Again. I Answered the Phone Since I Was Finally By Myself & Ready To Get Cussed Out. "Hello"! "Nigga What The Fuck You Got Going"? "Nigga What You Talking About"? "Nigga You Know What I'm talking About , KRISSY"? Why You Do Her Like That bro'?" "Mane Look I'm Already Fucked Up About All the Shit I Said. Quit Talking To Me About it"! "Nigga Now You Ain't Got Nobody Do You? I Know Ya Babymama Cousin Snitched On Ya Ass"! "Nigga Do You Know Me At All? I'm Good this Way. I'm Chillen. Me & babymama Good & My Son Good"! "Aw So it's A Boy? That's Wassup , but Bro Damn You Be Lying To these Women & Hurting they feelings. Krissy In the Hospital & Shit"! "HOSPITAL? For What"? "Teirra Said She Snapped Bro"! "What the fuck She Do Erick"? "Cut Up Her Arm. She Lost Alot Of Blood , but She Ok. Me & Justin Went Up There With Teirra"! I Just Sat There For A Minute. Heart Racing fast & I Was Thinking "Damn. Shit. Fuck." Erick Said "Hello"? "Yea I'm Here. Nigga Real Shit I feel Like A Hoe Ass Nigga , but Damn I Was Tryna Save My Lil Man. I Know If Marissa Believed That Shit , She Would talk About An Abortion & All that Throw Off Ass Shit"! "You Still Hurt Krissy At the End Of It All bro. I Know You Ain't Allowing Nobody To hurt Your Son , but That Was A Dumbass Move. Everything You & Krissy Said To Eachother Shoulda Been Said In Private. Small World bro , And You Said All That Shit About You Loving Krissy Infront Of Yo Babymama COUSIN"! I Know That Shit Was Throw Off , but You Shouldn't Have Disrespected Krissy Bro'! Since The Day You Left She Been Waiting On You. Even With Being A Stripper She Held That Shit Down". Listening To Erick Say All this Made A Nigga Wanna Break Down & I Don't Cry Over Nobody , but Damn The One Who Loved Me Since She Was 13 , I Acted like I Ain't Give A Fuck About. I Got To St.Louis & Got In A Relationship With Marissa , & Was Fuckin Her & Other Females. Got Marissa Pregnant , Now Engaged To Be Married & Krissy Was Just Waiting On Me While I Was Doing All Of That & because Of Me She In the Hospital Cut the fuck Up...In Pain. I Ain't Shit For The Shit That's Going On. Damn , I Just Hung Up On Erick. He Called Back 2 times & I Just Let It Ring. My Heart Was Really Aching.
I Pulled Up to My Mama House , And Went In to Talk To My Pops. Marissa Was On the Couch With Headphones On Her Stomach Playing Music. She Been So Happy Every Since She Started Feeling Kicks. She Looked Up At Me & Said "Baby What You Doing Here? What Time Is It?" I Looked At My Watch & Said "9:45 And I Came Here To talk To My Daddy. Where He At"? "Him & Your Moms In the Kitchen"! My Dad Yelled "Who Is That"? "Pops It's D'! I Need to Talk To You"! "Well, I'm In Here Son!" "Come Outside" I Said & Walked Back Out. Marissa Came Outside & Said "Are You Ok"? "I'm Good , Go Back In The House Baby"! "K , I Love You. Goodnight"! "Night. I love You Too"! We Kissed & She Went In & My Daddy Came Out. He Said "Wassup Son"? "Pops , I Wasn't Ready For This"! "Son , You Know What Happens When You Have Sex. I taught You Bout This When You Was A Youngin"! "Naw Pops , I Wasn't Ready To Get Married. You And Mama Said "MArried" & It Was Stuck With Marissa Until I Asked Her to Marry Me." "She's Pregnant With Your Son. Marriage Was A Good Idea. She Your Woman Ain't She"? "Daddy , I Still Love Krissy. I Never Stopped Loving Krissy & Now I Gotta Get Married To Someone Else , Because they Pregnant? I Will Be there For Marissa , And My Son. You Taught Me Well , but I feel Like Getting Married Was & Is Going too Far"! "Son , You Gotta Grow Up & Realize You And Krissy Are Over. You Didn't Love Her That Much , You Came To St.Louis & Did You & Maybe Krissy Did the Same. Let It Go"! I Shook My Head No" & SAid "She Waited On Me Man. I left When I Was 16 , I'm 25 Now & When I Came back She Welcomed Me In Her Apartment With Open Arms & Said She Been Waiting On Me." "You Really Believe That D"? "Yes Dad , I Really Do"! "Then Your Crazy , And Marissa Told Us She Strip Now. She Is & Was Doing her Soon As You Left"! My blood Started Boiling Now. I Said , "She Might Have Had Sex With One Or Two Other People , I Don't Know That Forsure , but If She Did I Want You To Know That It Wasn't Nothing Serious"!! My Dad Said "I'm Going Inside , Goodnight Son"! "Pops I'm Hurt Man. I hurt Her. I told Her I Didn't Love Her , So Marissa Would Keep The Baby. Well I told Her I Did Infront Of Marissa's Cousin & Didn't Know , But When I found Out He Was Her fam... I told Krissy I Didn't. If Marissa Gets Pissed , I Know That'll Be the First Thing She Say She Gone Do"! My Dad Looked At Me For A Second then Just Went In the House. I Was Just Looking , Heart Hurting Bad & My Mom Came Outside & She Just Hugged Me. I burst Out Crying. She Said "Its ok Baby. I'm So Sorry , We Didn't Know."! I Looked Up At Her & Said "You Were Listening"? "I Heard Every Word"! "Where Is Marissa"? "She Went To bed"! "Ma' What Do I Do"? "Pray & Ask God To Guide You In The Right Direction. You Can Always Ask Marissa If the Wedding Can Wait. If Y'all Can Just Coparent. It's time To Be Honest With Yourself & These Women. You Don't Wanna Be Married , Don't Be. You Love Krissy , Love Her , but The Baby Is On the Line , but If Marissa Really Love Her Baby....She Gone Do What She Gotta Do With Or Without You Or Any Man. I believe She Wants A family , And I Understand that, but A Marriage & No Real Love , Is Really Unnecessary."! My Mom Was Right. If I Ain't Ready To Be Married Then It Is What It Is. I Would Hate For Her To Do Something To the Baby , but that'll Be So Crazy Of Her. Her Love For Me Shouldn't Have Anything On Her Love For A Baby That's Gonna Always Love Her. I Know She'll hate Me , And Hate the baby Mine , but He Is Gonna Forever Love Her. I Don't Know What To Do. My Mama Was Right , but Damn! I Said "Thanks Mama. I love You"! "I love You Too Baby. Let's Just Pray Whatever You Do With Marissa , She Don't Take it Out On DJ"! That Made My Heart Drop. It Was Like I Was Determining Whether My Son Live , Or Die. It's Too Late For An Abortion , but Women Do That Crazy , Stupid Ass Shit. I Said "Alright Ma'!" I Said turning To Leave. She turned Me Around Grabbing My Cheeks & Said "PRAY Damion. Pray"! I Kissed Her On the Forehead & Said "I Will. Goodnight Ma"! She Said "Goodnight Baby." & I Turned to Walk Off & Go Home & She Went Back Inside. I Got In the Car & Just Sat There For A While.