Chapter 12«Marissa»

I Was Not Feeling Good Today. DJ Was Acting Up , but Just Knowing My Baby Was Alive & Well Was Enough For Me. I WAlked In the House From the Grocery Store & Its Blazing Hot Outside. The Trunk Was Filled With Groceries , And I Needed Damions Help. He Walked Out The Bathroom Just Getting Out The Shower With A Towel Around Him. I Said "Hey Bae"! He Knodded His Head "Wassup"? He Been Acting So Off , Since He Came To his Mom And Dad House. I Wonder  What Was Up With Him. I Put the Few Groceries I Got Out The Car Down & Walked To the Room. He Was Putting On A White Muscle Shirt & Black Gym Shorts. I Said "Baby, You Ok"? Wiping Sweat Off Of My Forehead. "Yep"! "Why You Being So Dry With Me"? "Just Thinking Marissa"! "About What"? "Marissa PleAse , Just Let Me Chill Bro"! "You Can Chill When You Come Help Me Get The Rest Of the Bags Out The Car Asshole" throwing My Keys Hitting Him In His Head. He Just Put His Head Down & Said "Ok Mane, I'm Coming"! I WAlked Back Outside Getting More Bags & I Just Through Up By the Trunk. Damion Came Outside & Saw Me Leaned Over. He Walked Over & Seen the Throw Up On the Ground. He Said "What's Wrong With You"? "I Woke Up This Morning Not Feeling Good & It's Hot Outside & I'm Doing All this Moving Around". "Go Lay Down Baby , I'll Get the Rest Of the Bags"! I looked At D' Crazy & Said "You Just Had A Attitude. Now I'm "Baby"? "I'm Having A Bad Day that's All"! "You Don't Wanna Talk About it"? "No , I'm Good. Go Lay Down Marissa. I Got this"! I Just Stared At Damion! He Said "What"? "You Don't Wanna Get Married Do You? You Don't Want A Relationship-With Me Do You ? You Just Want DJ! That's All You Want"! He Stared At Me Like I Was Right , but He Didn't Wanna Say That. He Just Kept Grabbing More Groceries. I Said "D"?! He Didn't Look Up , And He Kept Grabbing Bags! "DAMION"?! Dj Was Kicking & My Heart Was Beating Too Fast. I Knocked Every Bag That He Had In His Hand Out Of It & He Grabbed Me By My Arms Pushing Me Against the Car. The Way He Looked Scared the Hell Out Of Me. His Veins Were Popping Out His Arms. He Was Squeezing Me So Tight. I Said "You're Hurting Me D'!!" He Looked Down At My Stomach , Then bAck Up At Me & Let Me Go! I Started Crying , So Hard. I Loved Damion , but I Really think He Love Krissy! I think He Just Been Telling Me He Love Me , Because I'm Carrying His Baby & He think I Would Do Something Crazy. I think Everything My Cousin Kyron Said Was True. He Love Krissy , He Love The Baby That I'm Carrying , but Not Me. At First I thought About An Abortion , but After DJ's First Kick , Nothing Could Ever Make Me Get Rid Of Him. He's Mine. I let Him Continue To Get the Bags Out Of the Car , And I Went Inside & Started Packing. I Had Tears All In My Throat & DJ Was Kicking Back To Back. I Ran In The Bathroom & threw Up Again. I Stood Over The Toilet for A Minute. I Just Felt like Screaming. My Head Started Hurting & My Feelings Was Just So Hurt. Damion Walked To the Door & Said "Mane , Are You Ok"? I Looked At Him, Wiping My Mouth. "I'm Done Damion. I'm Over Us. You Don't Love Me , You Just Want DJ & That's Ok. Don't Fake Love Me , Don't Tell Me Anything You Don't Mean. I Am So Hurt & Can't Believe You Been Playing With Me All this Time. I Don't Have Shit Else To Say , Get Your Ring" I Said takin It Off, And Throwing It At Him & Continued To Say "IM LEAVING"! As I Was Trying to Walk Pass Him In the Bathroom , He Grabbed Me & Kissed Me , but Hurried & Pulled Away & Said "Damn , throw Up Breath. I forgot" Then He Started Laughing , thinking I Was Gonna Laugh , but I Pushed Him Out My Way & Went Back In The Room & Started Packing the Last Few things I Had. I've been thinking About Moving Back To My Apartment For The Longest , So I been took Most Of My Stuff Back Over there , Since My Sister Take Care Of the Apartment So Well. Damion followed Me In there & Started Throwing All My Stuff Around. I Said "Damion Stop It"! "Naw I'm Sick Of this Shit. I'm Sick Of You , I'm Sick Of Krissy , I'm Sick Of Every Fuckin Body. Fuck All Y'all"!! "You're Mad At Us, Because You Can't Keep it 100? Really D'? I Don't Have Time For The Love Triangle. She Had You First & She Can Have You Again. We Can Both Take Care Of Our Son & Just Do Us, Ok"? He threw My Suitcase Up Against The Wall & Said "Fuck You. I Shoulda Never Moved To St.Louis , Then I Wouldn't Have Met You & Me & Krissy Would Still Be Together. Thanks To My Mama & Daddy Im Engaged To You. That Was The Worst Thing To Ever Happen To Me. The Baby A Mistake & Just YOU Period"! I Slapped the Fuck Out Of Damion & Ran Out The House , And Left. All Of the Shit He Just Said To Me Was Out Of Order. I Couldn't Believe He Said All Of That. I Was Speeding, Crying , Shaking & My Eyes Were Blurry. I Was Speeding , Forgetting I Was Coming Up On A Stop Sign & My Car Didn't Stop Fast Enough like I Was tryna Get It to & the Other Car Was Going Too , And they Hit the Horn , but It Was Too Late. They Hit Me Right On My Side & My Car Started Spinning Out Of Control & Went In the Ditch & theirs Was In the Middle Of The Street Smoking. I Was In So Much Pain. I looked Down & Made Sure I WAsn't Bleeding & I Wasn't , but My Stomach Was Hurting So Bad. I Called Damion & Told Him What Happened & Where I Was. He Just Hung Up the Phone. I Was Hurting So Bad , I Started Screaming.
The Ambulance & Damion Pulled Up At the Same time & They Got Me Out The Car. Damion Was Tryna Get To Me , but They Had to Get Me In the Ambulance. Blood Started Running Down My leg & When I Seen that I Started Tripping Even More & Damion Was Wrestling With The Police & firefighters Tryna Get To Me. He Was Saying "Mane Save My Baby. Please Save My Baby. This My Fault. Save My Damn Son Please"! I Was Just Saying In My Head "God Save My Baby. I Know I Done Thought About An Abortion Time After Time & Me & Damion both Said Negative Things About DJ & Just Us two Period , but We Dont Mean None Of That.Our Son Is Gonna Change Our Life For The Better. Together , Not Together. God , Please Just Save My Lil Man DJ. Me And Damion Love Him So Much"!