1.

Seyvn

It's Monday all over again; what does that mean exactly?? Back to work don't get me wrong I love my job but it has its perks.
Working at this daycare has taught me a lot and has spared my patience .

"Seyvn can u take care of the blue room until I get back from break " ms. Lynda an older lady that worked here

With it just being me and her left her for the night she probably wasn't coming back from her break " sure and you can go ahead and clock out I think I got it from here"

"Well if you say so, have a goodnight " and with that she was out the door.

I shook my head grabbed a walkie talkie from the office locked the door and headed to the blue room.

-

It's now 10 mins till closing and mia was still here. We're in the blue room and she's giving me a whole fashion show with the dress up clothes.   She was 4 and giving me every bit of life.

We were soon inturupted by a tall, light skin , light color eyes , nicely dressed beaded man knocking on the door.

Mia head shot up " uncle D " she screamed running to him.

"Hey mia , you weren't giving them a hard time today..right??

She put her hand on her chin like she was thinking "noooooo," she said giggling

He shook his head putting her down " go get your bag so we can leave"

As I was picking up the toys , I could feel eyes on the back of my neck so I turn around and our eyes meet " ya know it's not nice to stare ?" I smirk still picking up toys

"My apologies just never seen you around here "
" well I'm normally not here by this time but today is one of those days " I say shutting off the lights and closing the door with him following me to the front.

He smelled really nice and was handsome just imagine the struggle

" umm you can sign her out right here" I said handing him the clip board

"Thanks again I'll try not to be late no more"

" no problem, bye Mia I say waving her off " she waved back and they were out the door

I made sure everything was locked and off and I soon followed them out .