3.

Seyvn

This man is fine and his personality it's hard core but soft at the same time. After waiting in line we finally got a seat . After ordering our food he asked me some questions and I did the same thing.

"So what's your name?" He asked drinking his water

"Seyvn " I said holding up seven fingers he gave me a laugh and I did the same.

"So it's spelled the same or is it different?"

" S. E. Y. V. N " I say spelling it out

"I like that , how old are you "

I smiled " I'm 24 , you?" I asked

He licked his lips " I'm 24 also and my name is Anthony "

"Hmm, Anthony I like that" I say taping my chin .

"What do you do for a living?" I ask him sipping my water

He sits back in his chair " I'm a dope dealer" he said nonchalantly .

"I figured that " I said with a smile

"Look if you want to get your food to go I understand " he said while pulling his wallet out .

"Na it doesn't bother me I can tell you ain't choose that lifestyle "

He looked at me weird " how you know I don't want to do this?" He asked leaning on the table

"Well nobody wakes up and says I'm going to be a drug dealer , then in the car I saw your text books so I'm guessing your taking online classes ? " he nods his head "

" you pretty damn observant , he says looking at  me shocked "

"So I take it you work two jobs live in them nice apartments down 242 ," he stated looking at me .

"Well yeah but how did you ..."

" your key ring ; only those apartment have keys like that " he stated

The waitress then brought our food , we couldn't wait to eat he was about to start eating so piled his hand his head shot up " pray first"
I say looking at him at first he was hesitant but he soon bowed his head and said a small prayer after we took a few bites I heard him mumble .

"You could of said that you ain't have to hit a nigga " he side eyed me

I squinted  my eyes at him and we shared a laugh

After eating we talked a little more he drove me back to my car and we exchanged numbers he saved his name as Daddy ant 😚 and I saved mine as Chocolate doll 🍫he smiled and said goodnight and he went on his way.

I got home and couldn't stop smiling I got in the shower and lotions up and slid on my panties and a long T-shirt and I was fast asleep.