2.

Anthony
(The next day)

2:00 pm
   I dropped my niece off at my sisters early this morning. Today I make a drop to some nigga named Santana . I really ain't want to do this no more all the dope dealing that was for me to get me and my sister out the hood. Only reason I'm still in is because once your in there is no out.

I got out of bed took a shower bout time I got out my phone started ringing .

"Yeah"

"Meet me at the chuckle cheeses on yarder and 59 "

" why we meeting at a chuckle cheeses " I asked really wanting to know out of all places

" just be there " and with that he hung up

  From what I heard this nigga Santana is serious off with niggas head with a quickness .
I got dressed in my Gray polo sweat pants , a white wife beater , and my white air max and grabbed my gray hoodie and I was out.

5:00

I'm sitting in the chuckle chesses parking lot scrolling through Instagram . In my rear view mirror I see A all red BMW pull up on the side of me. He start flashing his head lights . I get out open my trunk get the duffel bag out and he gets out while I'm closing my truck.

He was pretty damn short for people to be so scared of this nigga .

He gave me a blue duffel bag in exchange after checking my bag.

"I'll see u around " he put the bag in his trunk and grabbed some balloons from the back seat and walked into the chuckie chesses .

I ain't shit for breakfast and he had a nigga waiting for 3 hours I was way passed hungry so I pull up to I hop which was in the same parking lot.

I was on my phone texting my sister when I looked up at the hostest standing in front of me. It was the girl from the daycare .

She looked as if something was wrong I wasn't the nigga to get in your business but she.. she.. I don't know.

"Welcome to ihop how many people will it be ?" She asked looking up at me

I gave her a smirk and she put her head down picking it up with a smile " if I didn't know any better I'd say u were stalking me"

I gave her a small laugh " Na , nothing like that " I said looking at her face never noticed how pretty her eyes were .

"So it's just you eating ?" She asked checking her watch

"What time you get off?" I asked

" in about 20 mins "

" ok I'll wait so we can eat "

"What you mean we?"

"Me and you" I say giving her a smile

She squinted her eyes at me " I hope you don't think ... I had to cut her off

" ion want nothing from you really just want to get to know you "

She dropped her feeling a little embarrassed "Na pick your head up don't do that "

She smiled and I went to take a seat in the waiting area .

About 20 mins later she taped me on my shoulder. She had her purse in one hand and her keys and jacket in the other.

"Alright come on" I said walking towards the door"

She stopped walking " I thought we were eating here ?"

" I was going to take you to the breakfast club but if you want to stay..."

"I didn't say that " she started to push me back towards the door

I started smiling " yeah ,I thought so "

Her car was parked right next to mine she hit the locks on her Dodge Dart " What you doing?" I asked opening my passenger side door

"Following you to the breakfast club " she said straight faced

"Na, you can ride with me I don't bite" I said with a smile

" ion know u might try and kidnap me" she said stepping back

"If you don't get in this car man" I said shaking my head. At first she looked in sure but then got in.

I closed her door and got in , and we was out,