9

Anthony
It was around 8 something when I woke up I was tryna get up but I couldn't because Seyvn head was on my chest . I smiled a little I looked over to see Q still knocked out.

I grab my phone from the table and looked at the time it was 8:03 . So I shook Seyvn a little to wake her up and she turned over to the side.

I got up and grabbed a pillow from the couch walking over to the love seat where Q was sleeping.

I smacked in the chest "wake up sleeping beauty" He piped up like he seen a ghost

Me and Seyvn started laughing "man what chu want?"  he asked sitting up rubbing his eyes

I stoped my laughing some " come on the party start at 9:30"

He looked at his phone and stood up stretching
"What party ?" Seyvn asked looking at us from the long couch

"One you not going to." Q answered

"Why not ?" She asks standing with her arms folded.

He just shook his head and looked at me " What chu looking at me for?" I ask with a mug

I knew exactly why he was looking at it was because this was a party to bust some niggas out .

"Alright , go get dressed but when we get there u stay with close don't be going around being friendly; I'm finna take him to get his car I'll be back " Q said grabbing his keys from the coffe table

"Why?" She asked confused

"Man just go get dressed ...damn" he said walking out the door .

I soon followed after when we got in the car we talked about a couple things going on tonight.

"So tonight some nigga big Ron suppose to be there and we just got to scope it out and do a lil digging"

I noded my head " If shit get crazy may have to lay it on em "

" let's hope shit don't get crazy while my sister in there ima act a fool if anything happen to her" he said pulling into my neighbor hood.

I grabbed my phone and charger and got out slamming the door on accident "aye nigga quit slamming my shit"

I flipped him the bird and he sped off.

I unlocked my door sat my keys on the table and went upstairs to get dressed.

After I took a shower I walked in my closet and