8

Q

So today I was suppose to chill with my sister but last night my homie crashed at my crib . I ain't leaving that nigga there by his self ion think he'll do nothing but I just don't leave ppl at my spot while I'm not there. I get up walk downstairs wake this nigga up and walk back upstairs. I made it up to my room grabed my duffle out my closet packed a couple shirts, boxers, and some jeans and with some night clothes. I walked into my bathroom grabed a towel and hoped in the shower washed my self real good got out and brushed my teeth.

I walk into my closet grab my blue. Polo shirt and my black jeans with my blue air forces grabed a gold chain off my dresser and I was out.

I grabed my duffle bag , sprayed a little cologne and walked downstairs.

"Aye fool I'm finna go chill with my sister for a little minute ."

He tucked his phone in his pocket " you still going to the club tonight?"

I grabbed my wallet and phone off the table "yeah I'm going, ima chill with her then leave and crash  at her crib "

He stood up " alright let's go"

I grabbed my keys off the hook and we got in the car. When I got outside I poped the trunk to put my bag in. I closed the truck and got in the driver seat.

While the car was starting up I took my phone out to text Seyvn .

- aye big head I'm on my way

Bighead 😘- okay police the door is unlocked

I shook my head and started driving.

So I pulled up at Seyvn apartment and parked my whip. When I got out I got my duffle .

We start walking up the stairs I was listening to him talk about his niece . I opened the door and I saw Seyvn walking down the hall in some shorts , a PINK shirt and her unicorn slippers .

"Go put on some pants man don't nobody want to see you ." I say walking up to her giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead

"Boy please ain't nobody but ..." she stoped when she saw Ant standing at the door

"Nigga why u standing at the door looking all scared "I said taking my bag to her room.

I started walking back to the living room and I heard them talking but I ain't think nothing of it.

Me and Ant walked in the kitchen " I ain't know Seyvn was yo sister" he said leaning on the counter

"You never asked , but how y'all know each other?" I ask pouting me a bowl of cereal

He grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and made him a bowl to " She work at the daycare Mia go to" he said putting the milk back in the fridge

Seyvn came down the hall in a pair of puma joggers I told her to Change in. "Who told y'all can have my fruit loops?" She asked with her arms folded

Me and Ant looked at each other then back at her " shut cho ass up" we said in unison we all started laughing .

After we washed our bowls we watched set it off " aye why u sitting so far ?" Ant asked Seyvn . They was both sitting on the long couch I was on the love seat

She moved closer to him laying on his shoulder "watch it now that's still my sister "
I said looking at them

He flipped me the bird and Seyvn started laughing about 3 movies later we was all knocked out sleep.

Short chapter I know I have more coming I promise 🎈