5.

Anthony
I woke to a couple of text messages . I walked downstairs in my boxers made me a bowl of fruit loops sat down at my bar with my laptop and phone. I started opening the couple of messages I had.

-lil sis ❤️
Can you take Mia to day care today??
-Q🍃
Aye , something went wrong with the drop yesterday hit me back
-Dallas 🍑
Why u been ignoring me??
Hello??

I text my sister back telling her I'll get her in about an hour or two . Then I called Rico and he said Boss wasn't to happy cuz Roland messed the drop up yesterday and we had to meet today at 3. Now Dallas I ignored her she was just a girl I danced with at a party high and drunk and now she blowing me up.

I take a few bites of cereal unlock my laptop and sign into my class so I can start this BS as assignment . I had forgot today was the 16th so I had to take this test for my certificate . It was about 35 questions it was pretty damn hard but I stuck with it.

About time I was finished it was 11:30 am so I walked up stairs took a shower for some reason today just felt un-easy . I got out brushed my teeth grabbed some lotion and deodorant and walked into my closet.

Pick out some black true religion jeans , red and white vans and a black and red true religion shirt. Gold chain my grandma gave me and I grabbed my keys and I was out.

Seyvn

I was off work today I slept till about 11:00 this morning . I slipped on my slippers and walked down the hall to the kitchen I started me making me some pancakes . While I was cooking I plugged my phone to my speaker and might as well by future started playing .

I then heard a knock at the door I turned the eye off and placed the 4 pancakes on a plate . I looked through the peep hole it was my big head twin brother.

" wassup , what took u so long?" He asked coming in and going straight for the kitchen

"I was making breakfast rudeness " I say closing the door.

He started making him a plate " thanks sis a nigga was hungry " he took a seat at the dinning table

I shook my head and made me a plate " yeah you welcome "

" what's the plans for today ?" He asked eating his pancakes.

" well I planned to go shopping and see what's up with my car wanna come with me?" I asked hoping he'll say yes

He looked up at me " I'll text u and see  how long my meeting go today" he said eating his last pancake and walking to the kitchen

"Well it's 12:54 " I say looking at my phone " wanna watch a movie like old times?" I ask smiling

He gave me a small smile " alright no romantic shit"

I jumped up from my seat and gave him a tight hug " wassup mamas u miss a nigga ?" He said hugging back

"Yeah, we don't see each other that much anymore " I say holding my head down he raised my chin " look , how about Saturday we go chill together me and you" he said looking at me.

I nodded my head I let him go and he helped me wash the few dishes and headed to the living room to watch juice .

The movie ended about 2 sum . Q got up walked to the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water and a caprison "alright sis see you later I got to go " He said kissing my forehead and walking out the door.

I went down the hall and took a quick shower grabbed a pair of blue jeans , a peach body suit and my brown slide Sandles and I was out headed to the mall.

Ant
We sitting in the meeting and boss said some money came up missing and IT was about to start looking slim around here. Me and Q both knew what that meant (somebody was finna get poped ) I had to leave because the daycare called saying my niece was throwing up.

I'm racing down the highway and I finally get there. Getting out the car talking on the phone to my sister. I walk into the daycare and sign into the clipboard at the front desk " yeah I'm Anthony east I'm here for mia"

"May I see your ID" the light skin girl with a black bun said smiling hard at me.

I pull out my ID and she checks it off gets on the walkie talkie and ask for Mia . I wait for Mia to come from the back I start looking around for Seyvn but I ain't see her.

I then see Mia walking from the back I pick her up and start feeling on her head " Mia you okay?"

She starts being dramatic " take me home uncle D I needs hugs from mommy" I roll my eyes and wave the nice lady that was laughing at Mia.

I billed her in her car seat as were driving I glance in the back seat and see her coloring in her coloring book. She the only person I let bring things in my car Food, drinks , paper crayons etc . "Mia , was ms.S there today"

She shook her head no so I made a mental note to text her later.