🙁💔

Seyvn

It's been 2 weeks since the "incident " where Ant left. It's Friday night my bestfriend is out of town with her boo. I get out the shower and I FaceTime Ant to see if he wanted to talk but he didn't answer. I threw on some sweats and layed down. I end up watching love and basketball and falling asleep but I was awaken by my phone ringing hoping it was Ant . Looking at the phone realizing it was Q.

I answered
Hello
Wassup chubs

Stop calling me that and nothing much wassup with you

Chilling gotta handle some buisness later
Feeling my stomach turn from the question forming on my lips 

Have you heard from ant lately ??

Yeah , he said he was going to take a test yesterday . Why what's going on with y'all?? He did something to you?

No no it's not what he did it's more so what I did
I say looking through my drawers

What you do??

(So I told him)

-damn , I would be mad to

-ion see what the big deal is we not dating

-look Seyvn , he likes you and you like him to don't deny it I see how y'all connect . Look at it like this if a nigga don't care he would have stayed there or went and talked to another female but Na my boy at home single , finishing school and taking care of his niece .
Did you ever think what if the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel? Exactly like a waste of space and time .

I say there taking everything in
-you right but when did you become Dr.Phil ?

He starts laughing

-can you stop typing in my ear??

-my bad I'm texting

-who you texting ??

-a girl I met a couple months ago

-so that's your woman??
He starts laughing
- Na not yet but sooner than later

-when am I going to meet her?

-after I walk my fish

I laugh
- you don't walk fish fool

-exactly

-why can't I meet her ?
- you remember what you did to last girl I let you meet??

-accident
-oh so you accidentally was put in jail huh?

-hey she raised her hand in a suspicious manner I was just defending myself.

-yeah alright but I'm finna shower I'm coming to get you when I finish so be ready .

Damn I forgot we were taking family pictures today .

-ok
-aye Seyvn I'm serious BE READY
-ok ok I heard you
-Alright
-bye
-aye what I tell you
- sorry see you later
-love you
-stop with that gushy shit
(Phone hangs up)

I jump out of bed run into the bathroom and take a shower , getting out the shower tying a towel around my body I turn on the sink water and grab my tooth brush applying tooth paste. I walk into my closet picking out an white top ,and white pants . Spitting in the sink and finishing my hygiene I start my hair and get dressed I grab my phone off the charger and head down the hall . While sliding my shoes on Q sends a text saying he's outside I grab my keys and lock the door.

" you look handsome" I say getting into the car

He dust off his shoulder and starts smiling
"You look beautiful as usual "