16

* K E T C H U P *

Mia- is staying with Ant

Ant- taking care of Mia , now that he takes care of his neice he had to quit the game and get a real job at Lowe's . Didn't bother him he just wanted something that paid

Ratchel - is now breathing on her own and is now at home doing her best to heal so Mia can come back home

Q- sadly he is still in the game was recently involved in a shoot out that left 2 men and a pregnant lady dead . He stays with Rachel everyday until he gets called into "work" .

Seyvn: she quit working at the daycare and ihop she now works at a nursing home. She hasn't checked on Ant since the Rachel incident happen.

————————————————————————
Ant
It's Friday night and it's raining I dropped my neice of at my grandmothers house. I stopped by my sisters house made sure she was ok while I was there I finished my 25 page essay and turned it in. Q later walked through the door checking her monitor and her bones while trying to hold a conversation with me.

"So what's been up with you ?" He asked taking my sisters old bandage and replacing it with a fresh one.

I looked up from my phone " nothing going to school ,working , listen to Mia talk my head off all day ."

He laughed " don't do my baby like that"

"I miss my baby so much" Rachel said throwing her head back

"She misses you even more " I said after kissing her forehead.

"You talk to Seyvn today her egg head ass ain't answer the phone for me?"

"Na I ain't talked to her since that " I shrug it off

Truth is every since that night she was talking to that nigga I've been trying to keep my distance but I guess that's not helping the situation huh ?

He just shook his head

"What about you and ole girl?" I ask Him

"What girl ?" Rachel cut her eyes at him
"YeAh What girl ?" Q said smiling

"Is there some y'all mfs wanna tell me" I say looking in between the both of them.

"Boy hush we just playing , " she said reaching for the remote .

Ion know what's going on but I trust Q with my sister , I just don't want anything moving to fast. Sitting her watching What Now?, with them I looked at my phone and text Seyvn .

She instantly replied "yes I'm at home"

"Alright y'all I'm getting sleepy I'll talk to y'all later"

I dab Q up before hugging Rachel "Alright I see ya"

"Love you" Q and Rachel said at the same time

"Love you too " I said kissing Rachel's cheek .

" I can't get a kiss?" Q asked in his ratchet girl voice

We all started laughing and I walked out the door . 9:37pm

———————————————————————-
9:52pm
I get out my car grabbing the pizza I ordered for us. I walk up her stairs passing them same thugs from last time. I knock one time and the door flies open.
She didn't say anything she opened the door to let me walk in. I sat the pizza on the table and I turn around and feel Seyvn's arms rap around my torso I instantly rap my arms around her.

"I've missed you so much " she says making hy ears ring
" I've missed you too " I say rubbing circles on her back

She grabs to plates and some water from the kitchen and we sit at the table and eat . After we cleaned our plates we sat on the couch and talked about everything.

She didn't call or text me because she wanted to give me time which I totally understand but she gave me too much time honestly but I think we're back on good terms. I can't believe she gotta nigga talking about his feelings what is she doing to me?

"Oh I almost forgot " i reach in my pocket and grab my phone and open my  email and pass her the phone.

She starts reading then jumps on my lap kissing my face repeatedly saying she was proud of me. Then she dropped my phone on the side of us. We're just staring in to each other's eyes . She kisses my lips and I kiss back I let my hands roam to her lower back her hands on my face. I pick her up and carry her to her room. I lay her down on the bed take off her robe which left her in a tank top and her panties. I take my shirt off and my jeans . I lay next to her pulling her close to me and kiss her goodnight. With that we were sleep in the next 5 minutes.

9:30am
I'm late for work missed my alarm my phone was in the living room .

I slowly remove seyvns arm from my chest and sit on the edge of the bed grabbing my clothes . I stand to put my jeans and then slide my T-shirt over my head.

"Where you going?" She asks waking up

"I'm late for work baby"

"What happened to your alarm?"

" I left my phone in the other room"

"Why would you do that ?"

I looked at her
" well last night you left it there if you want to be honest but I don't know if you have noticed but when it's me and you , YOU get all my attention i leave my phone in my pocket or on the table.

She looked down then back up "I feel special " she says getting on my back kissing my face .

"You need to brush that mouth" I say laughing but she wasn't laughing she jumped off my back.

I stand up from tieing my shoe .

She walks in the bathroom and closes the door I open it and stand pick her up and place her on the counter " fix your attitude , and my house tonight nine O'clock" I say placing my hands on her thighs.

She just shook her head and smiled I kissed her forehead and helped her off the counter.
I grabbed my phone off the couch and she followed me to the door . "Lock up " I yelled walking out the door

10:12am
I explained to my boss why I was late he ain't really flip like I thought he was.
I grab my vest and headed to the back. On my way to the back I run into Monica

*monica is a lightskin , graduated from TSU , nice hourglass figure ,single , no kids & works at Lowe's .

"Someone's a little late, rough night?" She asks putting some boxes on the shelf

"Na, just over slept "  I say walking to the back.
————————————————————————
1:15pm
Im on my break , I walked across the street to get a subway sandwich and some chips. I'm eating and I pull out my phone and text Seyvn

- Wyd
Big Head❤️- eating
-I want some🤤
Big Head❤️- you on your lunch??
-yeah
Big Head❤️- Alright I'm on my way
-😳at the job ? I mean if that's okay with you🤭
Big Head❤️- NO OMG YOU SO NASTY 😩
-Na Na DONT play dumb 🤪

Monica walks up "What you smiling for?"
"My girl "