Seven•Reunited

D E S T I N Y

Percy's words caused my heart to skip a beat. I smiled while walking with him the rest of the way to the dining pavilion.

When we walked in everyone stared at us but we ignored them and sat down with the rest of the team. "Where were you guys?" Luke asks with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, "Very mature Speedy, really. We were meeting with Zeus and Hades." I said as pasta appeared on my plate. "Do they know who you are?" Zoë asks. I just nodded my head.

"If anyone wants to reveal themselves, feel free." Ajax said, I looked over at the Hades table and saw Nico with Hazel, our half sister. Ajax told me a lot about her, she was good for him after I died.

He looked at me and noticed where I was looking, he squeezed my hand which was still intertwined with his. "You can if you want you know, I won't stop you from revealing yourself to Nico." He whispered to me. He continued so everyone could hear. "Or if you want to do it in private with a few people, that's fine too." Some people nodded and Ajax stood up. All the chatter stopped, well, more like the whispering about us.

"Some of the warriors would like to reveal themselves." He stated plainly. Cue the whispering and questions. He turned to Chiron, "Do you think you could get the gods down here?"  He nodded and went off, the gods appeared a minute later.

Ajax waved his hand beckoning those of us who wanted to reveal ourselves forward. I got up with some others.

Zoë went first. "Some of you may not know me. I was the Lieutenant of Artemis." She says taking off her hood on the last sentence. "Zoë Nightshade, daughter of Atlas. Died rescuing m'lady at the hands of my father. Also known as Nova, second in command of the army." When she's finished Artemis hugs her, along with some hunters I realized we're here.

Next is Beckendorf and Silena. "We both died as well as Zoë, I am Luna-" Silena starts "-and I am Enigma." They both pull off their hoods and some immortal campers gasp. "Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite. Died in the Battle of Manhattan, Second Titan War."

"-and Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus. Died blowing up Kronos' ship, the Princess Andromeda, in the Second Titan War." Both their parents hug them and they go off with their siblings. Castor pulls off his hood, "Sugar, or, Castor. Son of Dionysus, twin of Pollux. Died in the Battle of the Labyrinth." Pollux starts crying and runs up to his brother and takes him away while Dionysus passes out.

Lee and Michael take off their hoods together. "Michael Yew, Arch, son of Apollo. Died in the Battle of Manhattan in Second Titan War."

"Lee Fletcher, Eclipse, son of Apollo. Died in the Battle of the Labyrinth." Apollo hugs both of them and Will Solace cries, happy to see his brothers again.

It was now my turn. I took a deep breath and saw my dad nod at me encouragingly. I looked and saw Nico watching with hope in his eyes, Ajax squeezed my hand. I reached up and took off my hood, letting my hair fall down. "Destiny, or Bianca di Angelo-" I saw people look at Nico who was staring at me with shocked, wide eyes and mouth open. "Former Hunter of Artemis, died on quest to rescue Lady Artemis." All of the sudden I was tackled in a hug and managed to stay standing. I smiled as I saw it was my brother. "I missed you Neeks." He pulled back and I saw him smiling brightly with tears rolling down his face. I looked at Ajax who nodded at me and smiled. I smiled back and left with my brother to meet Hazel.

A J A X

People looked at me expectantly, wondering who I was. I just laughed and said "Sorry, not revealing myself." They looked disappointed. "Why? You too ugly, can't take your hood off?" Sneered a voice, I looked and saw Alec Jameson, son of Aphrodite. "Actually, I'd rather leave my hood on for reasons I won't bother telling you." I said, my voice cold. I turned back to my team who were all glaring at Alec. They knew what happened. "You can continue."