Fourteen•Percy?

D E S T I N Y

I was ready to slap this daughter of Athena. During a meeting to discuss who would be going on the quest to rescue our friends, Parker asked to go. "Why should you go?" Annabeth sneered at him. Athena looked embarrassed for how her daughter acted. Parker just looked at her. "Why shouldn't I go." He retorted. She couldn't think of anything to say and got frustrated because of it. So she did the next best thing to do in this situation, make the other guy look worse then you.

"Why do you care so much, Percy." Everyone stayed silent in shock, then the whispers started.

Did she just call him Percy?

Is he Percy?

I whistled to get them to stop, I smiled, "Thank you, now shut the hell up. No, he isn't Percy." I said while glaring at Annabeth. "Yes he is, I saw him." Parker rolled his eyes at her, "For the last time, I'm not Percy. Why can't you get that through your thick skull. I thought you were supposed to be a daughter of Athena." He taunted her. She was fuming and stood up. "I saw you! You even came up with that lame excuse, if you're not Percy, then take off your hood."

Chiron was laughing sadly and shaking his head at her, "Child, sit down. He is not Percy, you are being ridiculous." Now everyone was talking, if he wasn't truly Percy, why wouldn't he reveal himself?

Before anyone could do anything, too caught up in gossiping, Annabeth had leaned across the table, and took off his hood. I was too late to grab her hand. She sat down smugly, I shot to my feet and slapped her in the face. She held her cheek in shock, "What the hell!" I was furious with her, "Yeah that's right, what the hell. What the hell is wrong with you! You have no right to do that to one of us." I said coldly to her. I sat back down and saw a thumbs up from Nico.

I smiled and sat down, but everyone was too busy staring at someone next to me. There Parker sat, calmly inspecting his nails. I snorted at him and saw him look over and flash me that same lopsided grin him and Percy share. Everyone thought he was Percy, except one person in the room that hadn't already known. Someone no one ever noticed, due to his lack of movement and speech. Annabeth was grinning triumphantly, despite the red mark on her face that made me want to slap her again.

That was, until, that one person spoke up from his place. He too, in shock at this discovery, but for a different reason. "Parker." Poseidon whispered. The grin was instantly wiped off of Annabeth's face, and was replaced with a look of disbelief. Parker didn't look up at his father, just kept on looking at his nails. "Dad." He said, sounding bored. Zeus looked confused, "Poseidon...who is this?" He questioned his brother.

"He's Percy's twin brother." Everyone was shocked, including Annabeth, "S-so its true then." She said, Parker looked up and glared at her with his mismatched eyes. "Yes." Is all he said, "And I would've told people eventually, you know. On my own time, but then there's people like you in the world that have to ruin everything." She just stared at him, still shocked that he had been telling the truth. "Good job Mr. Jackson, well said." I said turning to Parker grinning, only to find him to be grinning back at me. "Why thank you Ms. di Angelo. Your compliments are much appreciated indeed." People just stared at us, while the warriors shook their heads smiling.

Ever since we'd found Parker, he and I had been best friends. Once we figured out the truth thanks to Chaos about him and Percy, I got closer (as friends) to my boyfriends brother. He wasn't comfortable yet around everyone, so Percy and I had showed him around and introduced him to people. But us three were close.

"Why weren't we aware Percy had a brother, Poseidon? Where was he, that he was kept separated from his family?" Zeus demanded getting angry. Not at us, but Poseidon, why would he even think of sending his child away? Poseidon gulped and I filled them in, Parker just looked bored and MM'd me, asking me to do it. "We found him on planet 376, he was running. Having just escaped being enslaved for his whole life." I stop and look at Poseidon who looks down, ashamed.

"He freaked us out because he looked just like Percy, except for the eye. But that was impossible, Percy couldn't have been there." I continue, not entirely lying but not telling the truth either. "We took him with us and Chaos told us the truth about what happened. Poseidon and a few primordials placed Parker on that planet with no one. I don't know if it was because of the prophecy or what..." I trail off looking at Poseidon who was nodding at my guess, tears streaming down his face now. Zeus nodded, thanking me for explaining.

"Now," I say turning to Chaos, I looked into his eyes, narrowing my own, sad ones. "When, do we leave." I demanded to know. He sighed and said "Tomorrow, get some sleep or you won't be going Destiny." He said sternly, caring that I at least get some sleep for this journey. It's been two days since they were taken, I've only slept about 9 hours in the past four days. I didn't get much sleep after my dream. I slept for a few hours before I woke up.

"Who's going? Can I go?" Charlie spoke up hopefully, leaning up in her seat. "Destiny, Jax, Tex, and two campers, I will allow you to decide Destiny." I nodded and looked, Charlie deflating. She missed her brother. "I'm sorry Blue." Amelia sat up too, "What about me, dad!" He just smiled at her, "I think you should stay with the kids, sweetie." She nodded, knowing she should. I looked around, who would be good. I smiled as I decided.

"Nico and Piper." They smiled at me but Annabeth was mad again, for being left out. "You only picked Nico because he's your brother." I looked at her, "That's one of the reasons, but he would be useful as well. What good would you do? Nico is more powerful then you by quite a lot I'm sure, and he's friends with the ones that were taken. News flash, we all hate you." I said plainly making Nico and Parker burst out laughing. She glared at me but said nothing as she huffed getting up and stomped away.

I went back to the cabin a little while later, determined to get some sleep, so I could save Percy, and the others. Amelia was a wreck without her husband, and so were the kids. Chaos and Order agreed to let them stay here with her, as long as they stayed in the cabin if anything were to happen.

I laid down and sighed, closing my eyes. Cozy was curled up next to me, never having had left my side since Percy has been gone. I fell asleep a little while later, exhausted from lack of sleep the past few days.

I drifted off into a dreamless sleep, with Cozy by my side. Thinking about getting my fiancé back to me as soon as I could.

- - -

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

September 17, 2017