Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

🖤Ch.6 :You're An Ex For A Reason

EBONY

"No, it was perfect. Like, I was really starting to think that good men were nowhere to be found, but Chresanto proved me wrong. He was such a gentleman, so respectful and I felt so comfortable around him for the whole night. At some moments, it felt as if we've known each other for years, that's how comfortable we were with each other. And Kat, he's so sexy and he smells so good and..." She let out a sigh, seeing his face appear in her mind.

"Damn, girl ! He has you gone. He must be very exceptional for you to talk about him this way and you didn't taste him yet, if you know what I mean."

"You nasty," she commented chuckling.

The two best friends had been on the phone for the past hour and they were now finally talking about the date, which was what Kat ha really called for. She couldn't wait any longer, so she called her friend as soon as she woke up, at eight in Chicago and nine in New York. The time difference was the least of her worries though.

Since Ebony hadn't heard her best friend's voice for the past few days, she let it slide and didn't hang up in her face.

"You know me. Do you think he's been blessed down there though ? Like, could you see a lil' preview with the pants he was wearing ? His feet big or what ? What about his hands ? "

Eb smacked her teeth. "You really need to find you someone, horny ass."

"I knooooow," Kat whined, lying on her bed. "Does he have a brother for me ? "

"He does have a brother, but not for you, he's younger."

"And how old is he exactly ? "

"Not your age." They kept talking for thirty more minutes as they then started working on their new wigs. Kat was making hers, while Ebony was styling hers.

After that much-needed phone call, Ebony got ready for the day, then decided to head outside to grab some breakfast before joining her sister at her photoshoot, to support her. When she got there, Lyona was doing her thing, making her big sister proud.

Ebony made sure to not disturb as she discreetly sat on a chair in the back and continued to watch, nodding her head at the pictures that came on the screen. There was not one that she didn't like; she thought they were all perfect.

"Great ! Last picture ! " the photographer announced as they wrapped up the shoot. Eb stood from her chair and went to her sister to congratulate her.

"Oh, you came ! " Lyona hugged her excitedly.

"Of course. Wow, look at you, you're a whole woman now."

Lyona stale-faced her. "I've been a grown woman, don't play me."

"And I bet you've been doing grown woman's activities since your ass got bigger and your hips are bit wider, and you're glowing. Boyfriend treating you right, huh ? " she asked smirking.

Her little sister didn't respond to it and just rolled her eyes, then shook her head at her big sister as a small smile appeared on her face. As she went to change her clothes, Eb asked to see some of the photos and actually helped to choose the five favorites, which could potentially be used.

"Oh, this one is so beautiful ! I love the attitude, the face, the body, the hair, everything is perfect."

"Me too," the photographer agreed as Lyona made her way towards them.

"Look at this, baby," Eb told her sister as they turned the screen, so she could see.

"Oh, I like this one. And this one too."