Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

🖤Ch.13 :Arietta vs Ebony

EBONY

Good morning, awesome 😊 Hope that you slept well, have a nice day !

After writing her message more than ten times, she finally set on something and sent it to Chresanto. Last night didn't really end on a good note and it left this uneasy feeling for Ebony, mainly because she didn't know exactly what went wrong during the dinner.

She didn't know what happened, but she noticed that after Chresanto got this phone call, his demeanor changed completely. His usual chill vibes were gone. He stiffened and didn't seem to be able to calm down. He was agitated, his eyes were looking everywhere as if he was expecting someone to come out of nowhere and attack him, and it seemed like sweat was forming on his forehead.

Ebony noticed all of this, and it got her worried.

She first wanted to call him this morning, so she could hear his voice and really make sure that he was okay, but she didn't want to invade his space. She really didn't want him to think of her as being invasive, so she decided to just send this message first and give him some time to cool off on his own. She waited two whole minutes to see if he was going to reply, and she was disappointed when she saw that he still didn't even open her message.

Maybe his phone is dead or he's too busy, she thought to herself as she shrugged her left shoulder.

She put her phone down and went to her bathroom to get ready for the day. She took a ten-minute shower as she kept replaying the dinner in her mind over and over again.

Who was on the phone ?

Who got him to act this way ?

Once she was clean, she got out the shower and dried herself before going to her bedroom and moisturizing her body with her cocoa butter Nivea lotion. After that, she put on a black panty and bra set, then walked into her closet to choose an outfit.

"I have too many clothes," she said to herself, shaking her head while making a mental note to sort them apart this weekend so she could give away what she wasn't using.

It was stupid to keep those in there, collecting dust while someone else could make good use out of them. She thought about asking her sisters to come over so they could take some things, but then she remembered that they also had too many clothes on their own.

It took her fifteen minutes before she came with something. She did have two meetings today with the client she Skype called with a few days ago, and the second one was with this moving company which wanted to renovate their offices.

She went to put the outfit on her bed, then she was back in her closet to do her makeup. She didn't want to do much, but she also wanted to look glamorous, so she put on foundation, contoured and highlighted her face, made sure that her eyebrows looked perfect, she baked, and she put on false eyelashes, mascara and eyeliner. She finished by lining her lips with a burgundy MAC lipliner and put the matching lipstick on; she then set her face with a spray. She decided to not do eyeshadow, so it wouldn't be too much.

After that, she took off her bonnet and combed her hair a bit. She liked how wavy it was, so she let it like that and checked to see if the lace front was still glued down. She laid the baby hair, then proceeded and dressed up.

She put on her black Daphne jumpsuit, some black socks and her black Balenciaga heel boots. She then added her accessories, which consisted of a Charlotte Russe velvet choker and layering necklaces; Greek goddess earrings; a golden set of rings on her left index finger; and her gold/white Marc Jacobs mini Riley bracelet strap watch. She then put her phone and other necessities in her black Balenciaga metallic edge nano city bag.