Chapter 2

Hey, guys! Scorpiounicorn here! This is a collaboration with AnimeDisneyGeek, who is my dear friend in real life. This is the second part to the story, so if you want to read the first part, it's on her page. This is a Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons High School AU, even though the cover is a Hogwarts one. Sorry! I couldn't find any pictures that corresponded the way I really wanted to so I picked the one I chose, which is still really nice. We don't own any Disney or Dreamworks characters. Okay, enough talking. I hope you enjoy this part and happy reading!

Elsa

Wow. High school. Isn't this wonderful? Four whole years of new adventures, new experiences, and new opportunities!

I turned to my sister and my cousin. "Isn't this amazing?" I asked, "A whole new world is right in front of us!" All three of us squealed and jumped in a circle, holding each other's hands.

"Okay, okay. Be cool and calm," I said. "We don't want to look like those happy-go-lucky freshman the upperclassmen detest."

They nodded, so we walked as calmly as possible into the school grounds. But when Anna took her first step into her new life though, she couldn't take it anymore.

"This. Is. Amazing!" she squealed, jumping up and down once again. "This is so exciting! Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! This is awesome!"

A few students looked at our direction.

"Anna, quiet down," I whispered. "People are staring." Anna suddenly stopped and looked up. She blushed so hard her cheeks matched with the color of her hair.

"Sorry," she said to everyone. "I'm just very excited." The students shrugged and went back to what they were doing.

"This is it," I whispered to myself. "High school."

Jack

Ugh. Another year of school. Another year of torture. How will I ever be able to survive this? I drove up to the school parking lot and parked my car. I came out of my car and I saw...Hiccup!

"Hey, Hiccup!" I said and waved at him.

He noticed me and waved back. He came over and said, "Hey, what's up?"

"What's up?" I said, incredulous. "Dude, we're in high school, if you haven't noticed. High school. Aren't you the least bit... oh, I don't know, nervous?!"

He seemed surprised. "Why should I be? It's just school. Just with the word 'high' in it."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. Hiccup wasn't nervous? Hiccup, as in the guy who's practically nervous around everything, even around his own dad (I can't blame him though. The guy is like a walking building)!

He must have noticed the shock and worry on my face because he patted my back and said, "Hey, Frost, it'll be okay. Nothing to worry about. Besides, at least you've got your girlfriend, Elsa, here."

I smiled. Elsa: The most beautiful girl in the world, with her perfect long platinum blonde hair in a braid, her sweet smile, not to mention her stunning sapphire blue eyes.

"Yeah," I said, feeling better. "Thanks, man. That made me somewhat less nervous about this whole thing."

"No problem," Hiccup said. "That's what buddies do for each other, right?"

"Yep," I said and broke into a run towards the school. "Last one in has to eat moldy food while watching soap operas for a whole day!" I shouted over my shoulder. I heard Hiccup yell something back but I was already too far away to hear what he said. I guess I still had some kid left in me. And I'm not going to let high school change that. Not ever.

AN: Sorry if this seems short! I'm not very used to first-person point of view so it may take some time for me to make my parts longer. Anyways, again, if you want to check out the first part of this collaborated story find it on AnimeDisneyGeek's page! This is how it's going to work: First she uploads a part then I upload a part, then her, then me, and so on. It's like a pattern: AnimeDisneyGeek and then me, Scorpiounicorn. If you're still confused you can ask me in the comment section below! Thanks for reading this and see you in the next part!