Chapter 10

Hey, guys! Sorry for the long hiatus! I was waiting for AnimeDisneyGeek to do her part. But no worries because I'm back now! And just a heads up, I'm going to start writing my parts a little differently. I did the math in my head and at the pace AnimeDisneyGeek and I are going with the chapters, it's going to take a very, very long time to make this story go anywhere, let alone finish it, so there's going to be some time skipping and flash forwarding. I'm going to contact AnimeDisneyGeek about this as well, and we'll get this sorted out. Hope this doens't upset you guys too much! Anyways, nothing but the plot belongs to us. Happy reading!

Merida

I sat in Biology class, bored out of my mind. Today, our teacher, Mr. Naveen, was teaching us about frogs. Yeah, frogs are cute and all, but learning how they reproduce wasn't my kind of thing. My mind drifted back to two weeks ago, when I told Anna, Elsa, and Rapunzel about "the event". 

"You wouldn't believe what happened during archery practice!" I shouted, getting the nearest pillow and flinging it to the wall.

"Hey, calm down, Merida," Elsa said, trying to shush my like I was a small child. This made me even more angry.

"I will not calm down, you hear me?!" I said.

Elsa sighed. She knew better to not push me when I was like this. "Fine, fine. Just tell us what happened."

I paced the room, stomping angrily. "Okay, so during archery practice, just as I was about to make a bullseye,  my phone rang. I almost shot my instructor's ear! That's how startled I was! And what was even more startling was that it was my mum calling me. I thought that it was an emergency because she never calls me when it's school hours. When I answered the phone, all I heard was hysterical screaming and a few Scottish curses. When I got my mum to calm down somewhat, she told me that Ms. Tremaine had called her and told her that I was being disruptive and rude in her class! Can you believe that? That Ms. Tremaine. She's just-URGH!"

"Do you have any idea how she could have thought that?" Elsa asked. During these kinds of talks, Elsa was always the calm one. I felt like she was the psychiatrist and I was the patient.

"No! I don't know! I was doing everything the best I could!" I wailed. "I wanted to make a good impression on that nasty old witch since it was the first day of school and this is the first time my mum has ever let me stay somewhere else besides the house."

Anna piped up. "I feel ya, Merida. That old hag is mean. She made me dance with Hans today! Hans! Out of all the people I could be paired up with!"

"She couldn't have known," Elsa pointed out. "She doesn't know the history between you and Hans."

"Oh hush, Elsa!" Anna huffed. "Of course you would take her side. She absolutely adores you. And besides, you got paired up with Jack."

"I'm sorry, Anna. I know how hard this must be for you but you can't point a finger at Ms. Tremaine all the time." Elsa patted Anna's back gently.

"You're right," Anna sighed dejectedly. "At least I didn't have to suffer alone today in her class, though. Punzie had to dance with Flynn."

"Wellll...." Rapunzel said, a slight blush on her cheeks now. Anna raised a brow. Elsa and I  looked at Rapunzel, waiting for her explanation.

"Well what?" Anna folded her arms over her chest.

"Well, the truth is...." Rapunzel began. Then suddenly her phone rang. She quickly picked it up and answered it. "Hello? Oh hi, Mom!" she whispered to us, "I've got to take this." She went into the bathroom for some privacy. An hour later after talking to her mom in the privacy of the bathroom, she came out. But when we pestered her about what she was going to say before her mom called, she told us she was tired from the long day and went straight to bed.

Anna looked at Rapunzel sleeping form in suspicion. "She's hiding something."

Elsa nodded. "You're right but we shouldn't meddle into her personal stuff."

"Oh come on, Elsa!" Anna whined. "We've been living with her for a loooonnnngggg time now. We're practically sisters! And sisters do these kinds of things!"

Elsa raised a brow. "Really? Because I don't recall ever doing that to you."

"Well that's because you're- you!" Anna said. "You're Elsa! And Elsa wouldn't ever do that. Me, Anna, on the other hand, would definitely do something like this.

"So come on, please? Can we please find out what's going on with Rapunzel?

Elsa shook her head. "You can find out on your own, Anna. I'm staying out of Rapunzel's business."

Anna looked at Rapunzel's sleeping form again, smiling wickedly. "Oh you bet that I'm going to find out, Elsa. You bet."

I was suddenly jerked out of my thoughts when I heard Mr. Naveen talk something about frog dissection.

"In this lab, you will be dissecting a frog and learning about the organs and parts of a frog," he said. "Instead of reading boring old textbooks, I want you students to have a hands-on activity, making it fun for both you and me.

"And you never know, you might be one of the lucky ones to get a pregnant one," he said, smiling.

A few of my classmates groaned but I was all ears. This class actually got interesting. Mr. Naveen handed each of us safety goggles, gloves, napkins, and scalpels. I heard a few girls titter about how they felt like doctors. I rolled my eyes. Leave it to the girls to make this seem very girly. Then, Mr. Naveen handed each of us our dead frog. I looked at the poor thing. I felt bad for it, but at the same time it felt exciting to be doing this dissection on it.

"You guys ready?" Mr. Naveen asked the whole class.

I put on my goggles and snapped my gloves on my hands. It's show time.

AN: Hope you enjoyed reading this! Sorry that it was only one character's point of view in this one, but it was long, right? Again, I will be contacting AnimeDisneyGeek on the whole time period thing. Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!