Chapter 18

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoy this part and happy reading!

Jack

Yep. I'm caught. Time to face humiliation for the rest of my life. Yeesh, it's really hard to keep a secret from all of your friends. Especially if you're hanging out with all of them during holiday break. Two weeks. Two weeks of torture trying to work on your secret art project that no one knows about and hanging out with your friends at the same time.

On a lighter note though, I'm done with semester exams (for now. Got some more during the last weeks of school. Oh joy). Don't know if I passed but I couldn't possibly couldn't have cared less (if Elsa knew that I said or thought this, she will have me hanged). But since this counts toward forty (or was it sixty?) percent of my overall grade, I kind of have to. Thankfully, I passed. Wasn't the best score any other person would want, but hey, I'm cool with it.  

Anyways, back to my problem. Turns out hiding something from your friends isn't a good idea. Want proof? Check out what I did and what happened afterward.

Okay, so during holiday break, we decided to hang out at my place for all of break. You know, like a sleepover (I can't believe I just said that. That's what you get when you hang out with a group that consists mostly of girls), or hanging out a friend's house. And when the last week of our holiday break rolled around and we did all the New Year's celebrating and all that jazz, and everyone except me was asleep, I went into my room and started working on my entry.

"Looks good so far," I muttered to myself. "It just needs a little more shading in the-"

"Wow! That looks awesome!"

I screamed and jumped up. I looked to the person who was talking to me and saw that it was...Anna. That dumb, freckled redhead. If she wasn'y my girlfriend's sister, I would have blasted some ice at her right now.

She giggled. "Sorry to scare you, Jack. I was just going to get a cup of water when I saw your room light was on."

"I would believe you, but I can see your nose is scrunching up, Red," I smirked.

She quickly placed a hand over her nose, "Oh come on! Does everybody know that I do this?"

"Everyone as in our group of friends, then yes," Elsa walked in. Uh oh, more people are awake.

"Hey, at least I did what you guys wanted me to," Anna huffed.

"Okay, okay, Secret Agent," Elsa laughed and ruffled her sister's hair.

"Wait," I said. "You sent Anna to spy on me?"

"Yep!" Rapunzel walked in. "All of us did, actually."

"And we're so glad we did," Merida laughed evilly.

"Although, I don't see what's the big deal with you hiding a piece of artwork," Anna said, peering over my shoulder.

Rapunzel gasped. "A piece of artwork?" she pushed Anna out of the way and looked at my entry. She stared at the artwork then looked at me then back. "This wouldn't be for the Arendelle Annual Art Show, is it?"

"Whaaat?" I said. "Pfft, of course not. I mean me, entering something school-related? That's crazy! I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever-"

"Save it, Frost, we know you're lying," Merida said.

"What, because I scrunch up my nose too when I lie?" I said sarcastically.

"No, because you're just acting way weirder than usual."