cramps || m.yg ?🌸

Words: 449

-:-:-

"Mooooommmm" I shouted even though I know, she couldn't hear me. I clutched my stomach.

I was supposed to be hanging out with my Boyfriend Yoongi right now, but my period decided to butt in like 'Uh Bitch no, Not Today'

I cancelled our date. He was furious since We barely got time together due to his busy schedule. I can't tell him my stomach hurts or that I'm having a period today. I can't be embarrassed.

I look through my phone screen and searched for my cousin's name.

'Hey can you run through the store and buy me pads please. Im having those days again and I can't walk nor stand up. Thank you and please be faster'

Once I hit send, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep off the pain.

-:-:-

I woke up at the feeling of daggers cutting through my stomach. I groaned in pain as I rolled over the bed.

While doing so, the door flew open making my attention turn to it. My eyes widened. There at that spot, my boyfriend is Standing.

"Yoooongiiii~" I cooed forgetting the pain in my stomach. I stormed into him as we crashed into the sofa. "I missed youuuu~"

I hugged him tight. I can feel him smiling, probably showing his gums.

Then realization hit me like a truck.shit! I was not supposed to see him today. I cancelled our freaking date with a lame excuse!

"Wow, so this is how babysitting looks like" he sarcastically remarked. I kept my head down.

"Why are you here? How did you know I was here?" I asked

"Babe, You sent me a freaking text stating that I should get you pads"

I felt my cheeks heat up. Shoot! I looked up to him and saw him holding his phone, showing the text I sent that was supposed to be for my cousin.

"The pads are there" he looked over my night stand where a plastic bag was sitting. "Did you know how embarrassing it was for me to Look over that aisle? People were literally looking"

I chuckled at his frowning expression. "Its fine, you stills love me anyways"

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" He avoided my hug. "You cancelled our date today, You lied to me, You made me do stuff That I wasn't supposed to do. You'll have to pay woman"

I pouted. "What do you want me to do then?"

"Cuddle?"

-:-:-

(Convo)

"You know you could've told me you're having those days instead of saying that you're babysitting your cousin. Who is in France"

"Hey, I said sorry already!"

"Watch your words woman"

"Its your fault"

"Tsk. Yeyeyeye. Sleep. I bet that thing hurts as hell"

"Good Idea"

-:-:-

Author-nim

Lol Is it weird that I've been imagining yoongi into this? Hahahhaha.