injection || k.th 🌸

"babe c'mon we're gonna be late for your appointment" Taehyung said as he kept on pulling you out of the house.

"Taehyung noooo, I don't want to go!" You whined, tears starting to form your eyes.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Why are you crying?!" Taehyung shouted with panic as he cupped your face.

"I-i don't want to go t-there" you cried and hugged him.

"But y/n, its for your own good" he said but you shook your head on his chest. He sighed. "Lets make a deal, after the appointment, we'll do anything you want to do"

You looked up to him and saw him looking back down at you.

"Will you stay with me the whole time?" You asked

He nodded and kissed your forehead.

"I'll be there"

So you had no choice but to go with him to the hospital to get three shots. You got this allergy and this is the third time that you'll be getting three shots in a row. From those months you should've been used to it but no, you hate those long af needles. You hated the hospital basically.

When the both of you got inside, your hands started sweating. You were nervous as heck. Taehyung noticed it and soon held your hands and smiled down at you

"Dont worry"

"Y/N its nice meeting you again" Doctor Lee greeted as you hid more onton taehyung's back. "I see that you're still afraid huh? Don't worry its wont take too long. Please take a sit"

Taehyung led you to one of the chairs with a soft pillow on it. You held onto his hoodie tightly as you watch doctor lee prepare the stuffs.

"T-taehyung" your voice quivered

"Y/N breathe. I'll be here, i won't leave you" he assured you as he kissed your cheeks making you calm down a little.

But it soon ended once you saw doctor lee walk near you with all the supplies in his hands, your eyes specifically eyeing on the needle

You began to tear up again.

"Are you ready Y/n?" He asked you and you cant do anything but to nod. He applied some alcohol onto your shoulders and began prepping the injection.

You hid your face onto taehyung's neck as he held you hands tightly.

"Shhh, its fine" he cooed "it'll be done in just a sec."

The first shot came and you steadily held your breathe as you wait for it to finish. Taehyung's hoodie is now drenched by your tears as you extremely crushed his hands, which he didn't bother.

"There All Done!" Doctor lee cheered.

You lifted your crying face and the first thing you saw was taehyung's wonderful eyes. You looked onto your shoulders, still hiccuping, and saw three bandages sticked onto it"

"Im so proud of you Y/N" taehyung said and gave you a peck on the lips. You went down the chair and clung onto his side as he try to walk towards doctor lee, who was writing down something.

"January 4 next month will be Y/N's last shots and then she'll be good to go!" He said and handed Taehyung a piece of paper.

Theres still next month?? You thought.

"Thank you doctor" Taehyung greeted and left the room with you still clinging onto his side like a koala

"Babe, I can't walk properly with you clinging onto me like that" he said and stopped into his tracks

"My shoulder hurts" you reasoned

"Is your shoulder the one you use for walking?"

You looked up at him, not believing the question that he just asked. Can't he see that you're hurting? And whats more annoying is that he has that stupid grin onto his face.

"Im just joking!" He laughed and bend down "Hop on, I'll carry you"

Without any doubt you climb onto his back with him jokingly saying "aigoo~ someone's heavy"

"What? Then I'll have to skip some meals again" you said

"No no no! No you cant! I was joking! You are as light as a feather! No diets! Its a crime!" He immediately shouted and you cant help but to laugh. You know how much he hates you slipping meals.

"Since I promised you that I'll do anything you want, what do you want to do?" He continued

"Lets go home" you buried your head on his neck

"Cuddle?"

"Yes please"

——-

WAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Update:

Yes, I did went on Hiatus since I wasn't feeling it to write.... and also because of goddamn stupid school. So many requirements, so many project, so many this and thats and whatever.

Luv ya'll