pimple || p.jm 🌸

Words:560

"OMO WHAT IS THIS?!" You shouted as you touch the red-ish thing on your nose. "Why now?!"

You took a deep breath.

"Aish! Im having a date tomorrow with chim"

You laid down on your bed and looked at the ceiling.

Stupid pimple.

You took your phone and dialed his number

[hello?]

You faked a cough. "Hello Chim, Im sorry
I can't go to our date tommorow *cough"

[mwo? Are you sick?]

"Yes. Im so sorry. *cough"

[oh okay, get some rest. Bye, love you!]

"Love you too!"

You hung up on him feeling really guilty. You just don't want to embarrass yourself infront of him with this huge pimple on your nose.

"It'll be gone soon" you assured yourself as you closed your eyes and drifted off to dream land.

-:-:-

"Okay, the internet says that you should not pop a pimple near or on the nose for it will cause death" you whispered as you were reading this article on how to get rid off pimples.

You took the hamburger beside you and took a large bite.

As You were chewing, You heard scratches on your window. You turned to see what is was and You almost choke when you saw jimin struggling to get off.

One he landed, he looked at you with a confused face, his eyes darting on the hamburger on your hands.

"What the..." he said as he went near you "so youre not sick?" He asked after he touched your forehead.

You shook your head and gazed at the floor but he lifted your chin up and looked at your face, specifically where the pimple is.

You tried covering your nose but he just shoved your hand away looking at your eyes intently

"Do you have any idea how worried I was" he whispered. "I even bought you some medicine" he lifted the plastic bag on his hand.

"Sorry" you apologize. Guilt running through you.

"Are you afraid that I'll make fun of your pimple?" He chuckled and You nod your head. "Why are so freaking cute?!" He squished your cheek and you flinched in pain.

"I should be mad at you right now for lying but why cant I?' He continued.

You stayed quiet not knowing what to say. You were so guilty for what you've done.

"Sorry Jimin-ah. I was just conscious. I can't let people see that the girlfriend of a well known singer is ugly"

"Ya who told you you were ugly?" He protested. "You are the most beautiful person in this whole entire planet. Well except for my mom, she's prettier than you"

You hit his chest after hearing that.

"Is y/n jealous of my mom?" he teased making you hit him again. "C'mon just say that you're jealous already!"

You laughed at how annoying he is. "No Im not."

"There. Smile. Laugh. That's the only thing you should be doing okay? Don't let that stupid pimple ruin your mood"

You smiled and hugged him. You can't do anything without him. He is your inspiration and motivation in life.

"Kamsa Jimin"

He looked at you after the hug.

"You still need to repay me for our date. I cancelled everything because I thought you were really sick!" He pouted making you squish his cheeks this time.

"Meh. I know you won't let me do that"

"Touché"

-:-:-

Author-nim

WLFKBJ REFERENCE BE LIKE! Ahahhaha

Hope you guys enjoyed! Right Now, Im dead.... DNA is stuck in my head... Best of Me is joining..Dimples... lets not talk about that.