friend? || j.hs 🌸

Words: 590

You opened the door and saw the two of them asleep, the tv open. Her head was leaning onto his shoulder and his head is at top of hers.

You couldn't help but to feel jealous.

They hadn't seen each other for years. Give them a break.

You silently walked over to the kitchen and dropped the grocery bags. Somehow, hoseok awakened.

"Good Evening Y/N"  hoseok said walking towards you. He hugged you.  "Hows Work?"

"Exhausting"

You smiled. There was no need to be jealous

----

You woke up feeling really excited. Today is a special day. You stretched and waited for hoseok to come in and bring you food. Btu minutes later, there came none.

He didn't forget did he?

You went outside, smelling the pancakes from the kitchen.

You saw hoseok making some and you immediately smiled.

"Morning y/n" he greeted. You sit on the chair across him.

Seconds after, Aimee joined you guys.

"A special pancake just for the one and only aimee" hoseoksaid and passed aimee the pancakes with blueberry toppings. Your smile turned upside down.

"Y/n Aimee found a place to stay in. We should celebrate!" You looked at him with sadness in your eyes. He did forget.

You sighed and nodded. You can't do anything but to plaster a fake smile.

----

"Thank you!" You greeted the woman and stepped out of the shop.

------

You opened the door to your apartment and saw that all the lights were off. You turned on one of the lights and placed the cake you bought on the countertop.

You noticed a sticky note placed on the fridge so went and took it.

Helped Aimee to move to her new Apartment! Might be home late. Dont wait for me. Love you.
-hoseok-

A tear slipped on your cheeks as you read the note.

He did forget our Anniversary.

You didn't bother touching nor eating the cake. You just left it on the countertop, not minding if it melts.

You slipped on your pajamas and went to bed crying.

----

"Y/N. y/n Im sorry" you heard Hoseok whisper. Your eyes were still closed "Im sorry I forgot"

You changed your position. Now your back is facing him.

"Y/N~~~" he cooed, shaking you.

"Let me sleep" you said. Not trying to break down

"I promise I'll make it up to you"

"Ye by hanging out with Aimee. Sure Hoseok" you grunted. Yes, you do feel jealous.

"She's not here anymore. She moved. Please Y/N~"

"Who you?"

He became silent. You felt him move away from you.

The next thing you know, he was already tickling you.

"Ya! Hoseok-ah! Hajima!" You laughed, forgetting that you are angry at him.

"Little Miss Y/N is jealous~" he playfully said and attacked your sides. Your weakness spot.

"Hobi I can't breath!" You choked. He finally stoped.

"So are we good now?" He asked but you shook your head no "ah? Wae?!"

"Its because-" you poked his chest "you mister Jung Hoseok didn't give me a gift!"

His face went pale at what you said.

"Oh Shoot!" He screamed getting off you "Im sorry! Im such a terrible person. Break up with me, I dont deserve you"

You sat up and looked at him. He was crying. Awwwww so cute.

"Ya! Who told you to cry ye?! Stop crying or else I'll break up with you!"

And by that he tried not to cry... but failed miserably

You kissed his cheeks.

"A simple kiss would've been enough you Crybaby"

-:-:-

Author-nim:

(Not BTS related)

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF 'YOU ARE' BY GOT7?! IT WA SOOOOO LIT! AGHASE STREAM!

ALSO MAY GOD BLESS YOU YOUNGJAE BIAS! YOU WERE BLESSED WITH HIS WONDERFUL FOREHEAD!!

Stream YOU ARE!