burgers || j.jk 🌸

"Ae Ra-ah here take this burgers I bought you! This is your favorite right? Cheese burger?" Jungkook said as he tried to give Ae Ra the burgers he bought a while ago.

Ae Ra turned to him and frowned.

"Do you know how much Calories those burgers have? They're full of fats! I dont want it!" She shouted at the innocent lad and turned her back against him, then walking away.

Jungkook on the other hand let out a big sigh and sat on the bench near him, looking down at the burgers he bought. All gone to waste.

You looked at him from a far from the post that you were hiding and couldn't help but to pity the child. Jungkook was your crush and it hurts that he likes someone else. Ae Ra to be specific.

Ugh, if you could just attack her right now for not accepting his burgers then you would have done it. But you cant. Youre just an ordinary girl that no one knows and she is the qweenka.

Your attention was again back on Jungkook as you saw him stand up, a big frown on his face. He started walking near the trash bin

No. Not the burgers!

You thought.

As of instinct, you ran up to him and tried to stop him from throwing those burgers. You grabbed his hand away just in time and luckily, the plastic bag didn't fall off his hands.

"What the--"

"Please. Give me the burgers instead." You said panting. "If she wont accept it then I will"

Jungkook looked at you with a surprised looked on his face and awkwardly handing you the plastic bag.

"Thank You" you breathed. You went and sat on the bench afterwards.

"Whoo that was a run" you sighed and took a big bite. You haven't had lunch and you were eyeing on this burger so much a while ago as well.

Cheese burger is your favorite.

While chewing, you felt someone sit beside you and nearly choke when you saw that its was jungkook. You forgot that he was still here.

"Chew slowly. You'll choke to death" he chuckled.

You slowly swallowed the food before answering him.

"Sorry" you said. "For you know... thaking the burgers that wasn't meant for me"

"No dont be! Im actually grateful that you took it. It will not go to waste now that youre eating it" he smiled. A genuine smile.

You looked down at your hands to hide the blush from your face.

"Im jungkook by the way, what's your name?"

You looked back at him "y/n"

You guys stared at each other for a long time until you heard his sromach grumble.

You laughed "here take this. Dont starve yourself for a girl that can't appreciate your efforts" you handed him the other burger on the bag.

"Haha thank you y/n"

"No problem"

----

Waaaah first imagine of 2018!!! Happy New Year!

I made this imagine based on those stupid guys that declined kookies offer. Gr...

I have tons of imagines on my draft... all undone and its so messy! I have no inspiration to continue it cause I always have other ideas that'll pop on my head.

T.t

Oh well. Enjoy!