worth living || k.th 🌸

Words:1136

"Taehyung. You should stop going home this late! Its dangerous!" You scolded him as he continued walking to you guys's bedroom.

"Ye sure" he coldly answered and shut the door in front of you loudly.

You sighed and can't help but to feel how useless you are. You can't do anything right anymore.

Since the day Taehyung's Grandmother died (rip) he started being distant and cold. Emotionless and always comes home late. He works his self out. Its not healthy.

And you, his supposed to be girlfriend can't do anything. He doesn't listen to you nor the guys anymore. Its like he has a totally different world and doesn't want any of you guys to be part of it.

You sighed and went on the couch. You have been sleeping less these past few nights because First of all, you wait for him to come home and secondly, the couch sucks. It was rock hard!

----

The next morning, you were not surprised when you saw the bedroom empty. He was already at work. He didn't even eat breakfast. You sighed and let him be. It was tough for him.

After eating, you washed up and got ready for work. Today is going be yet an another busy day. Yay!

----

You looked over for you phone on you messy desk. It was beeping so loudly that your co-workers were laughing at your ringtone. Why? Well it was a ringtone of Taehyung saying 'bitch?' On loop.

When you found it, you immediately answered , not even looking at whose calling

"Hello?" You said

"Y/n" namjoon from the other Line said

"Oh Namjoon! Hi! What can I do for you?" You asked. You placed your phone onto your shoulder and pressed you ear into it so both of you hands and search thought the papers on your desk.

Instead of an answer, you heard sniffles. Is he crying?

"Ya! Kim Namjoon! What do you want?" You said a bit concerned. Namjoon doesn't usually cry,

"Y/n" he said and sniffed. "Its taehyung"

-----

You ran through inside the emergency room as soon as you heard about what happened to taehyung from namjoon. Though you were really busy, you left work. He was more important.

"Ah hello. May I know where Kim Taehyung's room is?" You asked the nurse immediately. She looked at you weirdly and checked.

"May I know--"

"Im his sister" you lied. You were such in a hurry that didn't even care.

"Room 315"

You nodded and ran through the elevator.

As soon as it opened, you saw the rest of the boys outside, they were talking to each others.

"Where is he?!" You shouted. Namjoon looked at you and motioned his eyes in tje door.