stressed || k.th 🌸

As you hear the door open, you hurriedly ran outside from your room to greet the man that you've been waiting for hours.

"Taehyung" you cried, welcoming him with a tight hug. You buried your face onto his chest trying not to whimper.

As he hugged you back, he walked to the couch, with you clinging onto him. Dropping his bag on the side and taking a deep breathe.

"Are you alright? I saw what happened a while ago. Im sorry" You said once again.

Looking up to him, you saw how tired he was. His eye-bags were visible, he looks pale and you can see some tiny little wrinkles on his cheeks. Of course he will be stressed, with them having a comeback next month and the love yourself tour right around the corner. You knew he can't get enough time to relax and sleep.

He just got back today from Taiwan, you knew what had happened. Your twitter timeline was basically filled with that certain video that everyone has been talking about. The video where a Fan purposely shoved their phone right in front of his face just to take pictures of him.

Don't get yourself wrong, you knew how kind and patient taehyung is. He is probably one of the most patient members in Bangtan other than Namjoon. But everyone has their own ending point where they just couldn't take it.

"Im fine" he answered as he cracked a small smile. A tired smile perhaps.

Your hands unconsciously touched his cheeks. His soft and chubby cheeks that you love. Smiling, you pinch it, earning an 'ouch' from him followed by a giggle.

"Do you want me to run you a warm bath baby? So you could relax?" You offered still smiling.

He looked down intensely in your eyes and nodded.

As you were about to turn around from him, he quickly turned you around and kissed you on the lips.

"Just as what I needed" he said. You couldn't help but to smack his chest.

——

As taehyung went inside the warm bathtub that you prepared, he started thinking how lucky he was to have you by his side. Even if he's always at work and leaving you behind, you still choose to stay with him.

Indeed this past few days has been a total wreck for him, he still manages to call you late at night just so he can hear your voice and see your face before he sleeps. With that thought he smiled once again

Getting up from the tub and covering himself up with the towel, he saw the clothes that you prepared lying down on the toilet top. Some sweatpants, t shirt and a hoodie. You know him too well.

Coming out of the bathroom, he saw you sitting at the side of the bed, your face glued to your phone and your eyebrows were creased.

He took the chance to hug you from behind.

"Y/N what is that?" His raspy voice made you shiver as you smelled his scent. Just like lavenders.

"Oh hmmm, its just a game" you replied. Putting your phone to the night stand and laying down the bed. Taehyung right beside you.

"Taehyung?" You called him. He hummed in response. "About a while ago at the airport..."

You glanced to him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do you perhaps... uhmm, did you really take photos of the... girl?" With the lasts words coming out as a whisper, you avoided his gaze. Too embarrassed to face him.

After seconds of waiting for an answer, he just laughed. Making you glance up to him once again.

"Are you jealous?" He teased. "Come here" he sat up and patted the space beside him

You sat up as well and hugged his torso from the side. He slowly took his phone from the night stand and unlocked it, revealing his home screen which was you, eating an ice cream.

"Taehyung where did get that picture?" You asked. "It looks terrible!"

"What do you mean terrible? You look adorable." He answered back.

He tapped onto the photos app, revealing once again a lot of folders, with your pictures.

Y/N sleeping, Y/N smiling, Y/N candid, Y/N stolen. Those were the names of the different folders in his gallery.

"Taehyung what the heck?" You asked again, trying to get his phone.

"You can't take my phone. I thought you want to see the girl?"

"No I don't!" You denied. But in fact, you wanted to see how pretty the girl was.

"Oh shut up." He teased once again "you see baby, I do not have her pictures, instead, I took some selfies!"

He clicked on a blurry pictures, it was a selca of him looking so pissed. And the others were just blurry selcas of him while walking.

"So you don't have pictures of her?" You asked.

"Of course I don't. I only have pictures of you"

Putting back his phone, he took you chin up and pecked on your nose.

"The moment I see you, my stress disappears. That's why I keep a lot of your pictures." he whispered pecking your lips. "I love you"

Smiling you answered, "I love you too"

"Forever"

——

HELLO EVERYONEEEEE.

SO JUST A QUICK UPDATE, IM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THE BOYFRIEND SERIES AS OF NOW, BECAAAUUSSSEEEEEE.

MY PHONE IS BROKEN. AND THAT IS WHERE I DO THE BOYFRIEND TEXTS.

DONT WORRY! I'LL CONTINUE IT ONCE ITS FIXED!

SO AS OF NOW, IM BACK WITH THE NORMAL IMAGINE TYPE OF UPDATESSS AND THIS IMAGINE HAS BEEN ON MY NOTES, SO I JUST COPIED AND PASTED IT HAHA.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!