Books, Books, and Books

*\*\*\*\*\*\*
N/a
This idea is from someone else, but it happened with Inspector Sullivan. Not the one we have now. But because he's gone, Lady Felicia decided to share books with Inspector Mallory.
*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*

"It's that time of year again, or should I say month". Moaned the Inspector.

As he and I were walking through Kembleford. I looked at him as he was stealing my phrases.

"What now". I said.

"That's mine line, anyway once a month or so Lady Felicia invites me to her house to talk about books". He said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot she writes books. Although she never seems to finish them". I replied.

It was true she started them but never finished them, she blamed her lack of inspiration. I think it was motivation, but maybe no one payed attention to her books. The only one who payed attention to Lady Felicia was Inspector Sullivan.

"Maybe you should come along". Inspector Mallory advised.

"Um...ok...". I replied.

"I mean you and your books". He said.

"Yeah". I nervously laughed.

Fan fictions not books, how many times have I told you. They are two different things.

"Well if you want to come, then-". Inspector Mallory said.

"Yes yes I know I know, and I'll bring Toothless". I said quickly. "See you tomorrow". I walked away back through Kembleford.

The Next Morning
Toothless woke up to pull the covers off of me. I groaned as I pulled back but then let go. I sat up rubbing the sleeps out of my eyes.

"If I asked you if you wanted to go to a huge house just to talk about books, would you go?". I asked.

"Lady Felicia's house by any chance". Toothless roared. (By the way this is the roar translated)

I nodded.

"I don't see why not". Toothless roared.

I sighed, before making my way downstairs. To see Mrs McCarthy and Father Brown.

"Trust you to be up and this time". Mrs McCarthy said.

"Well wake up at 7:00 for five days, then you'll know what I'm talking about". I snapped back.

Father Brown disapproved of my reaction, as he pulled a face.

"Sorry Father". I apologised.

I sat down to breakfast, and talked about what I was going to do today. After that Toothless and I headed to Lady Felicia's house.

"My books are called fan fictions, and they are different they are about Father Brown and other things". I noted. Toothless nodded.

We arrived at the house Toothless glided down I could see the inspector's car as he bet me to the house. I slid off Toothless on to the stones.

"The last time we were here was...the time she let us stay overnight". I said not really remembering.

Toothless shrugged as we walked inside. Oh my this place is huge, no wonder why I followed her to the dining room.