Request #1 featuring Susie (Part 2)

Susie stormed back to the camp as she walked in her little shelter, and threw herself on the bed.

"I hate it, they do dat, ignoring me." She sighed.

Then there was knocking on the door, she swore to herself hoping it was not those kids. She got up to see who it was, but no one was there. Instead there was a letter.

It said. "I would watch your back, you don't know what your getting yourself and your friends involved." In polish.

Susie looked around, but didn't see anyone. "Silly kids." She muttered.

She scrunched up the note, and went to sleep thinking about the "road accident".

The next morning Susie got up, groaning about the chores that had to be done. Susie made it to the presbytery to see Sid sitting there.

"Where's Father?" Susie asked.

"I don't know, but what happened yesterday?" Sid replied with a question.

"Why? Every time I say something, no one sees me." Susie said getting frustrated.

"I see you, I'm listening." Sid said getting up to walk over to her.

"You, dirty floor. Me clean it, me do chores all day, never get rest." Susie shouted.

"So?" Sid said.

'So? So? So? You shouldn't say that, see you not care about me.' Susie's mind thought.

She slapped him across the face, and stormed out.

"I never get to, say things about murders either." She screamed.

Susie walked out past Father Brown, who saw how she was feeling. "Susie?"

She didn't pay attention to him, she kept walking. Where was she walking to? Where it all had begun the car crash. For some reason Susie saw two people there, who looked very shifty. They weren't work men, or members of the police force. Instead it looked like they were discussing something.

Susie crouched down behind a bush, and listened carefully to the conversation. She might of not been good at speaking English, but she was very good at understanding it.

"And she came down the road skidding into the ditch?" Of the the men asked.

"Yes she did, but another car has been slipping on it for a while now." The other man informed.

"Her LadyShip?"

"Yes"

The other man thought that if her LadyShip was killed, the Earl would be after the killer.

"Right, well she's dead now good work my man."

"Same time next week, Bill?"

"Yeah, same time next week Tony."

It seemed that Bill had told Tony to make the road slippery to kill the woman, Susie went to peak over the bush to get a glimpse of the killer. When she stepped on a twig, causing it to snap. The two men looked around, before running away in opposite directions. Tony was running in the same direction Susie came from, so she got up and began to follow.

Tony soon slowed as he came to the village, pulling his cap other his face. To hid his identity little did he know we was being watched. Tony was still walking, how far was he going to go?

Some time later
Susie was still following the killer, which was walking to the Polish camp. Why did he walk here? He isn't Polish is he?

'No! He isn't Tony, he is Henry. Henry is killer?' Susie asked herself.

The so called Tony went in his shelter, and stayed there for a bit. Susie thought he might stay there, so she decided to get the Inspector.

At the Station
Susie was tired from running, but still burst into the Inspector's office. Giving him a fright.

"Inspector." Susie Panted. "The killer, I know him."

"You mean you know who the murderer was." The inspector corrected.

"Yes, quickly come." Susie said.

The inspector got up, and got some reinforcements with him. Even Susie was allowed to sit in the passenger seat of the car, so she could give directions.

They soon arrived at the car, as the rudely drove right in the middle of it. Sirens ringing, Polish people ran around screaming, some telling there kids to get in the shelter.

"Ok Susie which shelter is it?" The inspector asked getting out of the car.

"Him?" Susie pointed to the killer who was getting away.

"After him!" The inspector demanded to his men.

2 Days Later
Susie was back in the kitchen, once again scrubbing the dirty floors that Sid had made. Father Brown came in with the rest of the his flock, they sat down on the table.

"Susie?" The Father asked.

She looked up at him.

"You can stop now, Sid can carry on." He continued.

Sid groaned.

"Yes Sidney, I think you should after all it is your mess." Lady Felicia joked.

Sid got on the floor and began to scrub the dirt off. Susie sat down and was surprised to get a cup of tea. There was a newspaper lying on the table, Susie went to look at it. She couldn't make out what it said, but she saw a picture of herself.

"What do it say?" Susie asked.

"It's says." Lady Felicia began.

Gloucester Times

Yesterday in Kembleford there was a road accident, which turned out to be a murder. Susie from the polish camp had found out who the murder was and helped the police to catch the criminal. Where he pleaded guilty and...

Lady Felicia read out. This was wonderful news Susie had never felt this proud before. Father Brown and the others congratulated Susie, and from then onward they let Susie join in with solving the crimes that happened in the little village of Kembleford.