All those Chamber fans, lets makes some noise for Tom Chambers

N/a
This is book is for all you people who like Tom Chambers, me personally I'm not to keen on him, but I thought why not lets make this book, only wish it would actually happen.

Without further ado lets begin.
*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\

I was sitting with Toothless in the church listening to Father Brown, as he was explaining everything about his religion, Catholic . It wasn't his idea, and I asked him because I wanted to learn more about the religion.

"Wow didn't know there was so much to learn". I whispered to my dragon friend, who was sleeping.

I pulled out my phone, so he didn't see and went to check if I had anything to do. Boy there was something to do, something important to do. I stood up causing the Father to go silent.

"What has got into you?". The priest asked. "I'm not boring you am I?".

"And you not influencing me either, but I just remembered something". I said, Toothless looked at me.

I walked out of the row of pews and headed out of St. Mary's with Toothless following.

"Reasons and raisins that's why, and don't you question. To the Station". I said mounted Toothless.

The dragon roared at me. "Yes I know there is something going on but it's just a favour". I said.

He still made small roars at me. "Yes I know the whole story, do you need to remind me. Look I don't know who did it, but it shouldn't have happened".

(Dark and the inspector)

We arrived at the station, I slid off Toothless and walked in. To find Goodfellow was at the front desk as usual.

"Long time no see, is the inspector in?". I asked.

"Yes he is, he says you been avoiding us but I don't know why he says that". Goodfellow replied.

I laughed nervously, Toothless shook his head. I then pulled some paper and pen and write something down. After that was done I handed it to Goodfellow.

"Just give him this". I said before waking out.

The dragon looked at me confused, as I began to explain what was happening, then he soon understood me.

Later that night
I sat on the gate at the top of the hill that went down to St. Mary's and waited, Toothless lied down next to me on the ground.

"Your late, we can't afford to be late". I mumbled.

Trust it to get cold, now we'll be freezing standing there. Suddenly a black car came driving down slowly, I read the number plate to be sure it was his car, and it was.

The black car stopped, and the inspector got out.

"Look I know what you going to say, and all I want to say it was pretty stupid what I did and-". The inspector said, but I cut him off.

"Shut up, yes I'll hate you for that but for tonight lets put it behind us. I'll never forgive you for it". I cut him off.

"But what are we doing?". He asked.

"Remember how you wanted to meet the other Inspector?". I reminded him. "Yep, come on we're going to see him". I jumped off the gate and mounted Toothless who got up.