Time travel

ZAP!

Well I least I thought that was the sound it made. There was a huge bright light and the world went dark.

Was I dead? Did I go through anything? What was happening?

I soon found myself awake lying in the soft green grass of Kembleford just near the High Street. Did I teleport? I don't think so, as Kembleford looked a little strange...like the buildings were a little bit more younger. I got up and decided to have a look around to see where I really was.

Walking down the high street, houses, doors and windows seemed new. Which was a bit strange but yet again this is Kembleford. Then that's when I saw something that explained the lot of it.

It was me, except I was young like at least 6 or 7. I had gone back in time, to when I first met Father Brown with Mrs McCarthy, how could I not forget that. Running around like the rascal I still am it looked like I was playing hide and seek with a girl. The girl had long blonde hair and a expensive dress, oh it was Felicia all right.

I was hiding behind a tree and she was looking for me, and when she was close I jumped out at her in a scary kind of way.

"Rawr!" The younger me shouted.

"Ahhh." Younger Felicia screamed, before crying.

"Oh no, I didn't mean to scare you." Younger me said reassuringly.

Felicia was always a drama queen then, and she still is now. Trying to give her a
sorry hug she pushed Young Sid away and ran for the presbytery.

"Busted" I grumbled.

I went to the presbytery to look through the window to see what happened next.

"Felicia what ever is the matter?" The father asked in a soothing voice.

'That still makes me feel guilty when he does that.' I thought to myself.

"Sidney scared me." She sobbed.

"Sid!" The father called.

Younger me walked slowly into the kitchen.

"What do we say?" Father Brown asked.

"Sorry?" I guessed.

The priest raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry Felicia for scaring you." I apologised.

Younger Felicia stopped crying, and ran to me giving me a hug and a kiss in the cheek.

"Ew!" Young Sid said wiping it on his sleeve.

"Let's play again" she said.

We held hands and ran out into the front of the presbytery for another game on hide and seek.

"That's it, I've got to cut down the jokes and not to take them to far." I realised.

As soon as I said that, there was another Zap and I was back outside the presbytery. I immediately went to the window to check if I was in the right time and I was. There was the Father with Mrs McCarthy.

I guess you could say the moral of the story is when making jokes make sure that everyone can handle them.

___________________________
Requested by DetectivesSatisfyMe I hope this was what you wanted or to what was close you idea.