Chapter 15: White Lies (Pt 1/2)

I'm highly amused by the picture xD

And in case you don't understand it, it's Rose and Troy with the pinnochio type noses

Rose's Pov ❤

The school day was coming to a close after Chivalry and Heroism class, and throughout the whole thing, Troy looked rather distressed... And I couldn't stop asking myself exactly why Ellanore asked me to partner up with her... Did she think I was upset with her or something? Did Hawk tell her about me?-No... no, probably not... Most definitely not.

"ROSEEEE!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by my brother practically screaming at me.

"Whoa... Dude... calm down..." I said, blinking repeatedly in shock.

"Pfft, hypocrite... Anyways, Rose! I NEED HELP!" Troy replied, with me rolling my eyes when he said hypocrite and my eyes widening when he asked for help.

"Help? What? Why?" I questioned, my curiosity burning,

"So uhm, y'know how I'm kind of like... popular? I guess?" He began and I nodded slowly.

"Yeaaaahhh???" I replied in a more of a questioning manner.

"Well, the thing is... I kind of messed up and told them I have a girlfriend because well, I was a bit out of it and I got a bit annoyed with they were trying to get my attention and I may or may not have accidentally told them I was officially dating Shasha Snowwhite! I. NEED. HELP" Troy said, shaking me.

"You... what?" I questioned casually, yet in disbelief as my eyes widened.

"I TOLD EVERYONE I WAS DATING SHASHA SNOWWHITE!!!" He yelled loudly, panic clearly showing in his voice, and I felt many people leave their stares on the two of us, I nodded slowly.

"Riiiight... Y'know uh... You don't need to panic that much... I mean... she's not even at school today sooo..." I began.

"But-When she comes to school again-what if-what if a rumor goes around and she finds out about it and gahhh... CURSE MY TEENAGER BRAIN!" Troy exclaimed and Rose took a deep breath.

"Listen, it's fine, they'll probably forget all about it and it won't be a problem, so let's just head home and when we come back everything will be back to normal, okay?" I said, he grumbled a bit.

"Fine..." He said, letting go of my shoulders and beginning to walk to the portal, I followed and I suddenly saw Lingling and Travis talking out of the corner of my eye and I tugged on Troy's shirt.

"Troy!" I whisper-yelled, he turned around and gave me a puzzled look.

"Uhh... What?" He questioned, I quickly pointed over at Lingling and Travis with excitement.

"Let's hide~!" I exclaimed, however quietly as I pulled him down to hide in a bush a bit closer to them and I listened in.

"So Lingling, would you like to maybe hang out this weekend, just the two of us?" Travis asked.

"Ohhh, we came at the best part!" I whispered to Troy and he rolled his eyes.

"Uhm, sure!" Lingling replied. Travis and Lingling talked a bit about what they'd do and when they'd hang out.

And I now have an idea >:)

"Can we go home now?" Troy asked and I nodded as I slowly snuck out of the bush and began skipping to the portal, I was now in a rather good mood.

The evening was normal, Troy and I made pumpkin pie and watched TV until 10 PM and we went to sleep, not aware whatsoever of what would happen during the next day at school.