::Happy.. Birthday?::

• Dedicated to ALL MY PATIENT FANS <3

::Some months later::

::Daniel’s P.O.V::

As I scratched off yet another tally mark on my wall, this time, I did it with a smile.

Although I still had time to serve in here, my boys were getting me out tonight.

As soon as I’m settled, I’ll make sure to pass by Perez and Gianpiero and pay them a little visit, even though they didn’t even have the heart to visit me in here.

Oh well.

“Simmons, you have a visitor.”

An evil smile crept over my face as my cell was unlocked and two guards walked in, handcuffing me and leading me out the cell.

I had to be put in one of those confined rooms since I’d been a bad boy these past couple months.

But who gives a fuck?

I’m getting out of this bitch tonight.

We walked into the familiar visiting room and I sat down at one end of the table.

Moments later the gates were opened and they walked in with smiles on their faces.

As they walked over to me, I couldn’t help but feel slightly excited.

“Sup man.”

I nodded my head, greeting them both.

“You ready to get out of here?” He asked in a low whisper.

“Damn right I am, you guys ready?”

“I’m not so sure about this.” The other hesitated.

“Latimore don’t fail on me now, it’s been months we’ve been preparing for this, you want a good life for your daughter don’t you?”

He nodded and I scoffed.

“Why don’t you grow some balls like twist.”

Twist chuckled and Latimore sighed.

“Alright, alright.”

Twist looked around before slowly removing a plastic bag from his pants.

Slowly, he unwrapped a gun, shooting the guard at my side immediately.

A siren began to go off, and more guards began making their way into the room.

Latimore pulled out a plastic bag himself, unwrapping it to expose another gun, it and began shooting the guards as well.

“Come on!” He shouted.

I ran up to him and twist dealt with the last couple guards while Latimore and I took an alternative exit.

We made our way through an old storage room that I had come across one day when a guard forgot to lock my cell.

She wanted me, and I gave it to her, in exchange for something in return.

Latimore and I ran to the storage room and to the door to the top, opening it.

As we climbed out, we realized we were on the roof, the siren still going off.

“Where’s twist?” He asked.

“We don’t got time for him!”

“What do you mean we don’t have time? Do you know how much we sacrificed for your ass?!”