Chapter Four. Date?

"I'll make it all worthwhile, I'll make your heart smile." - Depeche Mode

I walked into the locker room, where Seth was fixing a ponytail and Roman his pants.

Dean was sitting, ready, and didn't even look at me. What's his problem?

"I'll be quick, I promise." I said, rushing to the bathroom with my bag.

I actually ended up being really quick, which is unusual, but I'd hang out with Punk and AJ, so I couldn't make them wait, to be honest.

"Alright, let's go!" I said, opening the door.

"Is there something wrong or you already got your date with Orton?" Seth rose a brow.

"Sorry?" I stared at him.

"You've never been that quick to get ready." Roman chuckled, as we started our way through the hallways.

"Oh, I'll tell you guys when we get to the car, alright? Kind of a secret." I said, looking around and they realized that there were some divas and superstars around.

We made it to the car quickly, and now Seth was driving, with me beside him.

"Now, tell us." Roman said, closing the door.

"Punk's in town. And he was here. I'll hang out with him, AJ and Sheamus later. Maybe for a movie or so."

"How did he get in the arena?!" Seth asked, surprised.

"Sheamus helped him out." I shrugged.

"And now you're going in a double date?" Roman rose a brow.

"What?! Hell no. I just miss Punk. You guys know it's been a while. And Sheamus is his friend, so he's coming with us for a movie."

"Bet Sheamus is not thinking the same." Oh, so Dean decided to speak.

"Dean is right." Seth shook his head. "You better stay around AJ."

"Is that all jealously? I'm not getting in a date. It's just a thing between friends! No worries."

"Yeah, sure. We all know the Irish bastard has a thing for you." Dean spoke, raspy.

"Really? I didn't. And if he does, what's the big deal, Dean? Didn't you say I had to find my own way and leave?" I asked, bringing up the things he said.

"What? What does that mean?" Roman looked at Dean.

"That's nothing. I was angry, that's it." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? So next time go throw your anger on someone else because wether you like it or not, I am a part of The Shield." I spat.

"And we all are friends here, Dean." Seth said. He knew Dean didn't like me, and Roman did too, even if they would always deny it.

"Then tell her to don't cross my way!"

"I said it wasn't my fault! I just bumped into you!"

"That's not what I'm talking about!"

"Then what is it?! How am I supposed to be away from you when we're partners?!"

"Stop it!" Roman finally said. "This is all bullshit and we'll forget about it, alright?" He looked at me. "Alright?"

"Alright." I huffed. So he says I should leave and I had to put it all behind?

"Dean?" He asked, now looking at him.