Chapter Eleven. One Year.

"Is my timing that flawed? Our respect runs so dry, yet there's still this appeal." - Joy Division

Clockwork Orange was definitely me and the guys' favorite movie to watch together. We had watched it a thousand times, and I've watched alone or with other people a thousand more, but in the end, we had to watch it again, so that's what we saw last.

"I never got the meaning of this movie..." Roman said, as we grabbed our stuff, after finishing the movie.

"It's just ultra-violence, Ro, no meanings." Dean shrugged.

"But of course Clockwork Orange has a meaning!" I rolled my eyes.

We talked a little bit about what we understood about the movie as we packed up their stuff, before going to mine and packing my stuff as well. When everything was done, we drove to the airport. All of us were tired, needing our beds and family, so we didn't really talk much during the ride.

"I'll miss you." AJ pouted, hugging me tight.

"I'll miss you too, wifey." I hugged her back.

"I'll see you girls on Monday." Roman smiled, hugging me and AJ.

"I'll miss you, Rommy." I said.

"I'll miss you too, Ro." AJ smiled, before hugging Seth. "And I'll miss you, asshole!" She chuckled.

"Dang." He rolled his eyes, but hugged her back and then smiled. "I'll miss you too, Squirtle."

We all ended up laughing, then AJ waved at us with a small smile, took a deep breath and walked to her plane, then Roman right behind. Now it was me, Dean and Seth waiting for our flight.

"It's ours." Seth stood up. "See ya', Dean."

"See you 'round." Dean smiled, before looking at me, a little unsure. "Take care, Lacey."

"Take care, Dean." I gave him a small smile, waving slightly and wrapping my arm around Seth's. "Awkward." I whispered to Seth.

"What?"

"Dean. Y'know."

"Here you go. He keeps to himself and he's a bit... Different, but he's a nice dude." He sighed.

"Alright, alright. I'm just saying he's weird." I shrugged, getting into the plane and finding our places. "Whatever, no more talking about Dean." I sighed, before smirking. "What was that gift Leigh got me?"

"I don't know." He chuckled. "I'm seriously as curious as you are."

"She didn't really tell you?" I whined.

"Nope. We'll have to wait until we get home."

"Damn." I sighed.

Seth chuckled, before ruffling my hair. I shook my head and he smiled. We ended up getting our iPods and sleeping, and I only woke up when I felt the airplane stopping. With a yawn, I poked Seth's rib.

"Ouch!" He sat up, staring at me. "Why do you always have to do that?" He held his ribs, before rubbing his face. "We here?"

"Because it's fun, and yup, we're home." I smiled. We looked at each other for a few seconds, before standing up quickly to grab our handbags, and as quick as lightning, we took the rest of our bags and ran to a taxi.

"Rush, man." Seth told the driver, but I just chuckled.

"Thanks!" I said to the driver, as Seth was already at the door.

I rushed after him, and just when we opened the door, the sweet smell of cherry pie filled my lungs.

"Darling, we're home!" He yelled, letting go of his bags on the hallway.