Nineteen. Girlfriend.

"Did you ever think I get lonely? Did you ever think that I needed love? Did you ever think to stop thinking? You're the only one that I'm thinking of..." - Megadeth

                    So, after a great weekend at Stephen's, where, of course, he wanted to have sex every night, we had to take our flights to the next scheduled town. We were supposed to meet Roman, but his daughter was a bit sick, so he took a different flight, a little bit after ours. We arrived at the town pretty early, so we drove around a bit, before finally going to the hotel.

"We should share a room, y'know." Stephen smiled as he checked in.

"I can't leave AJ alone." I gave him a small smile as he looked down at me.

"I know. Sisters kinda thing." He chuckled.

"She's taking too long, isn't she?" I looked around the lobby.

"Maybe the flight is late."

"Yeah... Well, then let's sit down and wait."

We took our bags, taking some seats to wait for them.

"Look who's here." Familiar voice. That voice.

I looked up to see Dean. And he didn't seem to be in his best mood. Awesome.

"Hi, Dean." I sighed.

"Already annoyed? I haven't even started." He grinned.

"Leave her alone." Stephen held my hand.

"It's fine." I took a deep breath. "What do you want?"

"Where's Seth and Roman?"

"Must be on their way."

"Didn't come with them? Wow, nice, Lacey, I see you're leaving Seth behind."

"Fuck off, Dean."

"Dean, really, leave us alone before you make me mad." Stephen warned.

"Or what?" Dean rolled his eyes.

"I'll cut your dick off. Go away." I stood up.

"I bet you'd like mine better than his." He said, looking deeply into my eyes with a smirk, before walking to the other side of the lobby.

"Fuck." I plopped myself on the chair, holding my face. "Why does he need to be such a stupid asshole?"

"You shouldn't care about him." Stephen hugged me. "Just forget it, okay?"

"Alright." I said softly, but still felt Dean's eyes on me. "We should call AJ, or the guys."

"Do you want to get rid of me?" Stephen joked.

"'Course not." I stuck my tongue out at him, before chuckling. "I just miss them."

"Well, guess your prayers have been heard..." He stood up, and I looked to the entrance, seeing Seth and Roman.

"Oh my Gosh..." I ran at them and Seth stepped closer, opening his arms, so I jumped on him, hugging him tightly. "I fucking missed you!"

"I missed you too! And you took so long to call me back!" He pulled away a bit to look at me, before kissing my forehead and hugging me again. "I thought something had happened."

"Don't worry, I took care of her." Stephen chuckled.

"Excuse me." Roman said, arms crossed over his chest. I let go of Seth and jumped on his arms.

"I missed you, Rommy!"

"I missed you too, babycakes. But why does Seth always get the first hug?" He chuckled as he let me go.